GREAT AMERICA has track in the parking lot!

Is that all theyre getting? A survivor themed disko, its neat but is there any added effect or cool catch that makes it unique from just a disko with tropical plants around it? I hope its not like the Tomb Raider the ride at PCW, a crappy coaster thats only themed in name. I think this would be cool if maybe they played some type of game while riding, like had to answer trivia questions while on the disko while they get splashed by water and other survivor distractions i guess you could say, if you dont answer withing 7 seconds your eliminated and at the end a light by the winners seat would go off. Not only would they be getting a small fun coaster, but a game too.

If run like they are other parks (Cypress Gardens, for instance), they are a lot of fun. But they are no more of a roller coaster than, say, a Tilt-A-Whirl could be called a roller coaster.

Interestingly, a lot of people who love coasters don't particularly like these things.

If you don't like spin-n-pukes, the chances are more than even you won't care for this either...If you do, it is a good ride...