NU Construction Tour

Pittsburgh just reminds me of Cincinnati done right. 

Real entertainment and attractions in the area.  A downtown that is vibrant and people are not afraid to go to.  A river area that is full of excitement.

Cincy could learn a lot from Pittsburgh.

....like have a better football and baseball team? laugh.gif

Sorry, I just had to say that. Also, I'll be going on the tour thing, too. We ought to have a meeting spot for just us PKICers. That way we can show the ACErs that they got some competition this year.

**New information: The SOUTH TOLLS will be open at 4:45pm on Friday for the event. Park around the handicap lot. We will meet at admissions and the tour will begin promptly at 5:00. Remember your $8 for the pizza and DO NOT TRY TO ENTER the park before either the tolls open or Maureen instructs you to! She promises to give a full and thorogh tour with her infamous bullhorn in hand!

I was a guest speaker at this event last year (showed the HQ versions of my early RCT3 videos). I have a new DVD of ALL of my videos in their high quality version. I might be able to make copies if people want, but it'll cost ya!

I will buy one as long as they are not too pricey. I really like all of that RCT3 videos stuff. It grabs my attention.

**New information: The SOUTH TOLLS will be open at 4:45pm on Friday for the event. Park around the handicap lot. We will meet at admissions and the tour will begin promptly at 5:00. Remember your $8 for the pizza and DO NOT TRY TO ENTER the park before either the tolls open or Maureen instructs you to! She promises to give a full and thorogh tour with her infamous bullhorn in hand!

So its only 8 bucks if you want to eat some pizza?

The latest from Russ Johnson, the Southwest Ohio Regional ACE Rep:

Our regional meeting Winter SOAR is this  Saturday.  We have Keith Chlapaty from Wyandot Lake coming to talk about  the 50year young Sea Dragon.  We have the Official Gravity Group POV video  of the Voyage.  Maureen Kaiser and a couple other PKI speakers will round  out the presentations.  Pizza and soda, and to start it all off, a  construction tour of the totally redesigned kiddie area.  It just keeps  getting better every year! 

Just to get everyone to come, the door prizes are  banners (a couple from a favorite woodie) donated from several area parks.  We are also taking a collection to send Jeff something to remember us by, and we  will have a big poster to sign and send to him.

The cost is $8/person over age 6.  You must  pay the $8 registration fee regardless of whether you stay after the  tour or not.  The construction tour starts at 5:00.  Dinner will start at 6:00.  Presentations will start around  6:30.

Please enter the parking lot through the south  gate, and you may park in the handicap area.  Come up to the main  entrance.  If you are going on the construction tour, please bring an extra  pair of shoes because you will probably get muddy and we don't want to track  that mud into the restaurant.

Pass this information on to anyone that may come  and isn't on my email list.  See you on Saturday!

Russ Johnson

ACE Southern Ohio Regional  Rep

An important thing to note is that the $8 fee is required to partake in the tour, regardless if you are staying for the dinner and pizza afterwards.