Wild Animal Safari Cages

RCTfreak

After looking at the park history facts, where exactly are the Wild Animal Safari cages, i know it says between SOB and Adventure Express, does anyone know more specific? is it visiable at a point in the park?

-rctfreak-

Well, you have to have a extremely well trained eye to see them. But they are viewable from SOB's lift hill and Ryan (BoddaH) has seen some from Adventure Express. I don't know at what point to look for them. He should be on here tonight so wait and see what he says. :cowboy:

On AE, while you're being towed up the hill before the helix, look foreward into the woods (slightly to the right) and you'll see an unidentified building... it's small and looks vacant. I assume it's from the safari.

If you ride SOB, look behind yourself on the lift hill and you'll see them in the woods.

I honestly cant remember, I did see some bars but I'm not 100% sure. I haven't seen them this year because SOB was closed last time I went. But there is WAS stuff scattered around there.

and by cages does it fit what my usual defintion of cage is "steel bars"?

-rctfreak-

I believe that they are wooden, but you can clearly see them.. They're say, 15 or so feet into the woods on SoB... check them out now before all the trees get leaves.

On AE, while you're being towed up the hill before the helix, look foreward into the woods (slightly to the right) and you'll see an unidentified building... it's small and looks vacant. I assume it's from the safari.

If you ride SOB, look behind yourself on the lift hill and you'll see them in the woods.

Show me where they are the next time we're at PKI.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

:chef:

Actually you can still see some of the old monkey houses and the old lion house behind SOB. The buildings are concrete, overgrown with weeds and aren't used for anything anymore. You can also see some of the fencing that used to be electrified around some of the outdoor cages too. It's pretty freaky at night!

In CP's boneyard is things that were at one time in the park and have since then been kept in the so called "boneyard" you can see the old chairlifts they use to have, old picnic tables, boats off of Snake River Falls (there version of Congo Falls) and there rafts from there ride like White Water Canyon. Theres also random parts i am guessing are just parts that once were on different rides through out the park at one time or another, you can see it very clearly if you ride their train.

-rctfreak-