Job Fair

MarketingExpress

Are there any management or supervisor positions open for college graduates or is it purely based upon seniority?

If you are a college graduate, I'd set my sights higher. The pay for supervisors in most departments isn't high.

And college is hardly ever a requirement for supervisor positions, or even for management positions.

I worked my way into supervisor now AM positions in games. I will not say pay is super great, but I love what I do and it pays the bills and gives me spending cash... What more can I ask for? I'd hate to work somewhere I didn't like... and make less. Until I get my degree this is the best job for me. Even after I will stick around until I find that perfect full time job where it's fun and benefits are nice. I know it may take some time to find that, but I am happy where I am until then.

Are there any management or supervisor positions open for college graduates or is it purely based upon seniority?

If you are a college graduate, I'd set my sights higher. The pay for supervisors in most departments isn't high.

And college is hardly ever a requirement for supervisor positions, or even for management positions.

Yeah I know that the pay is not quite up to par with other managerial jobs. I actually already have a full time job and was thinking that if there was one place for which I wanted to make a little extra money then why not do it at PKI. After all, this will probably be my very last year that I'll have an opp to apply.

• 2 weeks later...

nope, not Vortex. Nick U. rides i heard mentioned were the Fairly OddCoaster and the LazyTown SportaCopters. and whatever the little car ride turned into (i think it used to be the alleycat 500 or something like that) i think its now called Blues Skidoo or something....maybe thats the wrong ride. *shrug*

anyone else on here working Nick U?

well, the music over by The Vortex might change this year as there is another motion sim over there with bob....but since there's a spongebob neighborhood or whatever at Nick U....chances are good for "ARE YA READY KIDS?!" or whatever the words are...i switch it off about at the pause before he says it xD... but hey, maybe ill hear more cozzy (cosmo) than bob....*pray pray*

wow, orientation saturday....*nervous*...

(btw.....in my opinion, the loading drums of Tomb Raider is much more standable because you cant really tell sometimes when it starts again....unlike that luau stuff at the Theatre...)

and who all here is working rides and where?