Final Destination 3

Well I can officially say that was the most fake crash on a roller coaster ever. Even the 1970s movie Rollercoaster was more real that that and they used stuffed dummies for people...... unsure.gif

But all that aside, the rest of the movie was good enough and since the opening scene was so fake I'm no step closer to being scared of riding coasters huh.gif

Don't you just love movies with overly graphic deaths? cool.gif

I don't usually search IMDB for movies featuring rollercoasters and I was wondering what coaster that was. Saw it last night and it was really good, right up there with the first two. Would I go see it again... no because who can afford to go see a movie in the theater over and over again? I highly recomend seeing it. The death scenes were way more clever in this one.

A POV-er makes the thing derail!

Does he really? In the premonition, the guy's camera started the chain reaction that caused the crash, but what about in 'real life' after the premonition was over? That guy, along with the camera, got off the ride with the others. What caused it to crash then?

A POV-er makes the thing derail!

Does he really? In the premonition, the guy's camera started the chain reaction that caused the crash, but what about in 'real life' after the premonition was over? That guy, along with the camera, got off the ride with the others. What caused it to crash then?

I WAS THERE!!! I wanted to give you a pat on the back for noticeing that!

Yeah I was told FD3 was weak and not worth the money and to avoid it at all costs but always liked JAWS 2 maybe your thinking of Jaws:Revenge now that movie sucks something awful.

Also if you havent seen Pink Panther Yet I would recommed it its funny and has something rare....its a remake thats good.

To answer your question''why cant they leave it at one movie'' Hollywood is all about MONEY if the first film does well you will most likely see another one.

Yeah I was told FD3 was weak and not worth the money and to avoid it at all costs but always liked JAWS 2 maybe your thinking of Jaws:Revenge now that movie sucks something awful.

Also if you havent seen Pink Panther Yet I would recommed it its funny and has something rare....its a remake thats good.

To answer your question''why cant they leave it at one movie'' Hollywood is all about MONEY if the first film does well you will most likely see another one.

Yea thats true enough--just like in Spaceballs---Who knows? Maybe if we're lucky we'll be together again in Spaceballs 2: The Search For More Money"