Easter Sunday

Guest faceoff

Guest faceoff

Does anybody think Kings Island will decide to open easter sunday? The other

paramount parks are also open good friday, saturday and easter sunday 10am-

8pm. I hope they decide to. I am coming on thursday the 13th and stay the

entire weekend. I would really like to go easter sunday. What does everybody

think? smile.gif

The last time PKI was open on an Easter Sunday, the park was a Ghost Town! The weather was perfect, but it was like you had the entire park to yourself! This picture, that was taken the very last time PKI was open on an Easter Sunday, pretty much says it all......

user posted image

So I would be SHOCKED if they would be open that day! Shocked I tell ya!

Guest faceoff
The last time PKI was open on an Easter Sunday, the park was a Ghost Town! The weather was perfect, but it was like you had the entire park to yourself! This picture, that was taken the very last time PKI was open on an Easter Sunday, pretty much says it all......

user posted image

That is a shame. The other paramount parks must be expecting decent crowds.

I guess on easter sunday,i will just park across the street and wish i was

riding The Beast and italian job. Sniff Sniff. sad.gif

Guest faceoff
Across the street?

I hear The Beach will also not be open Easter Sunday...

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Across the street is the showcase cinemas parking lot. I guess, i will

go to a movie and then sit in my car and wish i was in the park. sad.gif

user posted image

I love that photo! I wish I was there! Look how dead it is. And observe that there is a train on the side track. That means theyre running two trains - only 2/3 the capacity - and they are STILL dead! That would be an excellent time to marathon Vortex!

Oh and the girl driving the ride is awesome!

I kind of hope the park is closed. Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe comes out on Easter, on DVD.

BEGIN SARCASM

Hear that everybody? A brand new member with only 3 posts just said the park WILL INDEED be open Easter Sunday! Everybody make your plans now! Book the hotel rooms, get your season pass processed and tell the Easter Bunny to take a hike! I can say with no doubt in my mind, as I raise my hands to the heavens, Paramount's Kings Island will be OPEN Easter Sunday! YEAH!!1!!11twelve!11!one

END SARCASM NOW

Really, the day is marked off on both the employee schedule and the normal operating schedule. Believe me, I would LOVE the park to be open that day and make it a triple visit for me that weekend, I just dont see it happening!

But will it really make the books look that much better? Yes, it might make them look better for this year, but won`t any future owner look at the books beyond just this year`s? I just have a feeling that these cuts, along with not opening the gates until 10, will result in a hit to customer satisfaction. That is just a hunch though, and I hope it turns out to not be true.

^Good point Coasters RZ, theyre closing because not enough people are going to come to make profit (much like on the day you and I were there and the park closed at 4) and I'm sure theyd do this regardless of whether they were selling it or not, but Im sure the interpreter knows for sure, I think his aunts works in entertainment and she got the memo too.