Would a Chipotle benifit PKI?

Captain Obvious

A Chipotle sounds great to me! I have it every Wednesday for lunch. We started that tradition at my last job, and I started it here at my new one. Chicken burrito bol, black beans, corn salsa, cheese & sour cream. Instead of using a fork, scoop it up with the chips. It's the one "bad" lunch I allow myself every week! :wub:

A Chipotle sounds great to me! I have it every Wednesday for lunch. We started that tradition at my last job, and I started it here at my new one. Chicken burrito bol, black beans, corn salsa, cheese & sour cream. Instead of using a fork, scoop it up with the chips. It's the one "bad" lunch I allow myself every week! :wub:

Ya gotta get guac and chips.

Their guac is just amazing!

Chipotle is a terrible idea at KI. They need more original food as it is. Plus Chipotle is terrible for you, depending on what you put on it of course. The bols aren't too bad.

Chipotle is terrible for you? Oh, really? We all know that LaRosa's pizza, Skyline cheese coneys and chili loaded high with cheddar cheese, french fries, waffle fries and cheeseburgers are far, far more healthy.

Yeah, right.

Hmmmm....a snack wrap at McDonalds (chipotle barbecue or not) has about as much resemblance to Chipotle as Fairly Odd Coaster has to The Beast (in more ways than one...McDonald's once owned Chipotle! That was one reason why I chose now to post in this thread....Chipotle is possibly in play: http://www.marketsmediaonline.com/news_det...=1040&UID=)

Guest kwindshawne

I like spicy mexican food. I got the hottest tacos there once, and didn't care for it-it was so hot I burned for an hour-that is not enjoyable. I haven't been back, but I didn't think it was all that great. I would much rather have an authentic restaurant if you're going to go that route.

Chipotle is a terrible idea at KI. They need more original food as it is. Plus Chipotle is terrible for you, depending on what you put on it of course. The bols aren't too bad.

Chipotle's bad for you but the bols aren't bad? The only difference between a burrito and a bol is the tortilla the burrito is wrapped in. Now, what you put in either of them is what makes all the difference.

Honestly I like almost everything on my burrito when I go and usually get the spicy beef and I am a athlete and do very many sports,run too and workout at the gym 3xs a week so I don't really worry about what I put on it. I don't go to Chipotle very often or eat out much during the week until the weekends. It would be cool if KI starts to get more places to eat at like a Chipotle it would work.

Chipoltle is just ok.I like Qdoba so much better.The food is just so much more enjoyable and tastier.I love the chicken fajita naked burrito with bbq sauce.For those of you who have never heard of qdoba, it basically has the same type of food as Chipotle.Kind of like the difefrence between Gold Star and Skyline.

Chipoltle is just ok.I like Qdoba so much better.The food is just so much more enjoyable and tastier.I love the chicken fajita naked burrito with bbq sauce.For those of you who have never heard of qdoba, it basically has the same type of food as Chipotle.Kind of like the difefrence between Gold Star and Skyline.

And Chipotle is the Skyline.

Qdoba

Sounds like an amazing idea.. but a forseeable flaw in the plan would be that Focus Brands who owns Cinnabon also owns a potentially comparable Moes Southwest Grill. Im sure your not the first to crave a burrito. I mean everyone loves Wings Diner (ha) but who doesnt want Chipotle !!

But while Im thinking about it I am CRAVING Barbacoa :-D

http://focusbrands.com/

Sounds like an amazing idea.. but a forseeable flaw in the plan would be that Focus Brands who owns Cinnabon also owns a potentially comparable Moes Southwest Grill. Im sure your not the first to crave a burrito. I mean everyone loves Wings Diner (ha) but who doesnt want Chipotle !!

But while Im thinking about it I am CRAVING Barbacoa :-D

http://focusbrands.com/

Moes is a very very sad comparison to Chipotle. The people that love Moe's do not think fondly of Chipotle and vice versa.

Guest rcfreak339

I have never been to a Chipotle but I have seen two so I was wondering what they serve???? Sorry for being an oddball but all we have down here is a chilys and an applebees. lol

There are people who love Moe's?

Surely not...

Moe's is where you go when there is no Chipotle. At least that's the case for me. I almost prefer Taco Bell to Moe's. Almost.

Yes, honestly there are people that prefer Moe's better. I have a co-worker that is just so confused.

When I moved to ATL (many moons ago) there was no Chipotle here. It was quite an adjustment for my ex and I as I used to pick up Chipotle for dinner at least once a week. Moe's just didn't compare. Now there are Chipotle's in and around Metro Atlanta and all is well in the world.