Saturday 5/8 visit

italianchef

Today I visited PKI with my friends Ryan and Nathan after taking both my wife and son to different doctors, cooking lunch and dinner for my wife, and doing house chores.

The park was VERY crowded. We were there at least 5 hours and only managed to ride: Adventure Express (twice), the Eiffel Tower, The Beast, SDATHC, the backwards Racer, and Vortex. We did eat at Festhaus for dinner and watched the fireworks show at 10 PM. The fireworks were great. I enjoyed my visit to PKI, but really wishes that the lines were shorter.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

:chef:

I arrived at the park at a little before 7. The park was rather crowded. I did manage to snag a couple of rides though. Eiffel Tower, Adventure Express, Vortex, Carousel, Son of Beast, Top Gun and an entire ride on The Beast while the fireworks were woing off. The three hours I was there would have been more enjoyably if it wasn`t so crowded, and if I didn`t witness line jumping on Son of Beast and Top Gun. Also, The Beast crew seemed to be moving rather slow tonight. I did however, get to watch the documentary on The Beast. Very well done.

I got to the park at about 1 with my brother, nephew, and my mom and dad. We went to the Eiffel Tower, went on the carousel, me and my dad went on The Beast while they rode the old fashion cars, me and my nephew went through the water thing at nickelodeon central (I drew a complete blank), The Beastie, and congo falls 3 times. We left at about 5 I guess.

It was too crowded for me. And even though it wasn't my kind of day but with my family I still had fun, maybe even more fun then when I split with my family and go ride the big rides. I had a lot of fun since I brought my little 3 year old nephew and I went with him on his first roller coaster ever! And my mom bought the picture of us.