The Slime Tower

UncleHenry

Guest TombraiderTy

All the rides are getting new names that could be better. Dick Dastarrly or whatevere is turning into Blue's Skidoo, Atom Ant's Airways into Timmy's Airways, and so on.

WHen was the last time our tower actually shot slime instead of water? Slime has almost been abonded on Nickelodeon.

Guest TombraiderTy

Dude, you need to watch the show some time. It's a pineapple, not a cocunut. A pineapple, not an orange, not a cucumber, not an apple, not a pear, a pineapple.

A PINEAPPLE I don't believe it will be replaced by his pineapple, but by Plankton's Plunge

Guest TombraiderTy

They're called krabby patties, not crabby patties. KRABBY Patties. Speaking of which, I hope the Krusty Krab starts serving krabby patties this year instead of cotton candy.

i wonder if they moved it somewhere else or are getting rid of it.........if they are getting rid of it all together they can give it to me and ill put it in my front yard

It's very likely that it will just be scrapped. But keep your eyes peeled, you may see it as a door prize at a future event!! biggrin.gif

That tower had a lot more too it than you guys thing. It was a strange coordination of the sound (rumbling) the pressure guage, as well as the final spray. Apparently it was a big project to keep it maintained, which is why it didn't work in the end.