ANyone rember

flightoffear1996

Does anyone rember the big Jungle Jim PKI used to have. It was this big play ground for kids where they could climb and pretty much do what ever.

Also does anyone rember those outdoor shower things where you would stand under it and it would spray a random person. Thats when I thought paramount was really great because it was very inovative and made great investments.

• Like 1

Well when the park opened Nickelodeon Splat City back in 1995, they also added the Crystal Slime Aerobic Mining Maze. This was similar to the play and crawl structures that are in McDonald`s Play Places and were popular at the time with Leaps & Bounds and Discovery Zones. Remember those? The maze was barely ever opened towards the end, and was eventually removed. For a couple seasons they had some traveling displays in that area. Then they added Nick Central and Reptar in that spot.

Some of my best memories are from the days that we spent at KI and going to HB land for the day. The huge play set/gym I remember being about where the water/slime zone is now. I also rememeber when they moved the giant slide from Coney Mall to HB Land. Does anyone remember the Puppet Tree? The huge tree who's vest opened up to become a puppet stage? I wish that my kids could have enjoyed all of that, but we are really looking forward to the new kids' area this year (2006)

I remember those tanks that they used to have that you would drive in the water and they would shoot tennis balls. I remember I always wanted to do it but hardly ever did cause it was like six dollars. That was back when they still had the giant slide cause it was right next door. Those showers were fun cause you clould memorize the pattern then always get people. I actually remember it being something like RLLRLRRL. (Right, Left).

How was that submarine ride, was it fun? We never had any money to do pay rides and games so I never rode it but it looked cool as hell. Yea the Slides was called scrappys slide I think. I remember being scared of the slides for some reason, not sure why but I was deathly afraid to ride them, but my parents would force me too, and then i'd love them again until I came back the next time and I was scared. (big time run on sentence, but I don't care riht now) biggrin.gif