Cedar Point 2007 Big One!

As many of you may know, There is now a giant open field where white water landing once stood in CP’s Frontier town. Plus the fact that this is Kinsel’s last year and with the problems and complaints that TTD has had and received…It is no secret that he wants to go out with a Bang with his new Coaster! So far things are already getting to be secretive and full of Rumors….Cedar Point is already keeping the site protected from viewing, even though the site won’t be protected come summer where it is very possible depending on the coasters size that we will already be able to view some of it’s construction. Apparently it’s rumored the new 2007 already has a name as well “Maverick†which will fit perfectly with Frontier town and for a Large new coaster as well!. The biggest question mark remaining is what type of coaster “Maverick†will be. It’s is already clear that with the complaints of TOP Thrill being to short and Down time, The next Coaster will not be about Speed and Necessarily not height either. Rumors have are flying that “Maverick†will most likely still break records of course!, but it will be either a B&M Flyer or my choice which is the worlds tallest and longest Dive Machine! Just think of it this way…If any of you have seen Sheikra at Busch Gardens, picture that but longer and taller! That would be sick! What are you thoughts, and what have you guys heard?

this news is soooooooooooooooooooo old!!!! like 3 months! It is narrowed down to a Floorless or a Flyer....duh WWL is being removed in 2007...hmmmm suspicous for new ride? hmmmm flat rides and nothing for 3 three years hmmmm saving up money maybe?!

MAVERICK

CP is one of those parks that love to tease us. Who knows, maybe they moved the track of the railroad to put some flowers!

Yes all these new things happening at CP are suspicious and I myself would love to know why it's happening, but I am one of those who won't listen to rumors untill they are announced to be true. What ever happens I am certain CP will make a great choice for a new ride.

It would be too soon to say the name of a ride thats over a year away. If anyone was to guess the name Maverick it would be the best one for now.

I think the rumored name is based on copyright/trademark applications that someone dug up that Cedar Fair had filed. (I believe there's a link to the documents over on Coasterbuzz.) The trademark was described as being for an "amusement attraction."

Of course, there's nothing to say that "Maverick" is necessarily the name of the ride planned for CP...it could be for any of the CF parks. However, considering the location of the new ride, it certainly seems to fit the clues at CP...

Wow it seems within the past 48 hours we've had about 4 immature little kids join the forums, I love this time of year, let the suspensions begin. Seriously with CP, no one knows, and if you think you know you dont because if you did then you wouldnt be talking. Its like when I wokred at KI it was a new rumor every week as to what we we're getting, the lower employess never know and the more "higher up" employess that do, arent going to tell. Dualing flyers or floorless coaster, thats just a rumor and while it may not be tottaly impossible it has no substance to it being anywhere near true at all. We'll find out what CP has when they announce it.