Should Blue Man Group Come to PKI anytime soon?

Coney_man

I would like to see that. I saw them either on Jay Leno or Conan O'Brien recently. They played some song that was like a mix of songs you knew or something they had done. At the end, one of them ripped off part of a shirt off another one (like the Janet Jackson incident) to reveal a glowing heart. Pretty funny stuff.

blue man group was just recently in cincinnati. (september) ok, notso recently, but they played at riverbend... it was an amazing show. Like said above, i dont think that timberwolf could handle a show of that magnitude...i would love to see it cause tickets would probably be cheaper than what i payed last year... but i do not see it happening

The complex rock tour, which i got on DVD, its pretty awesome and darn energetic, when i first saw it on Directv, i was jumping up and down like an idiot :lol:. You wouldn't believe the drums and PVC'S (Lots of tubes that make sound). you could lose 15 pounds with the Blue Man Diet :lol: (not a promotion)

Last year I took Mrs. Chef to the Blue Man Group concert at Coney Island's Riverbend. Their show was interesting...but not as cool as their regular shows in Vegas, Chicago, etc.

Nevertheless, I'd welcome the Blue Man Group to PKI.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

:chef: