PKIC Video Compatability Types

With the upgrade to my current video editing software, it will allow me to create videos which are compatable with the Apple IPod and the Sony PSP. Would having future PKIC video updates available for IPods and PSPs in addition to the regular download enhance your experience here on PKIC?

why should they up the bandwidth for the people who want this added amenities? they have a hard enough time doing it for everyone on the computer, what having MAC and PC to deal with, and everyone's OS...

It just doesnt seem feasible

I assure you that we have more than enough bandwidth to do anything that you can conceive. That's the beauty of having such a wonderful relationship with our host company, Nexigen.

Joe -- If we do it, future updates would be available in WMV as well as IPOD and PSP compatable formats, but if you guys want the current videos in compatable formats, that's doable too.

Thats cool do you know how much space one of these things would take up?

I haven't the slightest clue, but that will definitely be a big deciding factor. I'm guessing that it'll be similar to the format we have now which is running 20-50megs depending on the video.