TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast ?

missmolly

We are planning a trip to PKI and are thinking about staying at TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast . Does anyone know anything about this place. I am just looking for clean and safe. I am thinking about coming the last week in June but just found out that's The Beast's BA-day. Do you think that will pack in the people a lot more? It's either the last week in June or the first week in August. Which would you recommend for smaller crowds? Thanks for the help.

I have to agree that the crowds will probably be worse at the end of June (due to Beast's birthday) than August.

Never stayed at the TownePlace but from the website it looks very comparable to the Comfort Suites - we have stayed at both of those in the area and both are very nice, Homewood Suites off of 275 is also very nice but more expensive.

Have a wonderful time!!!

Well the plan is to arrive Sun. June 20 and leave Fri the 25th early in the day so we wouldn't technically be there on the 26th. We may even leave Thursday. We wanted to hit the Toledo zoo on the way home. So if we weren't there on the 26th it may not be so bad you think???

TownePlace suites are all generally very nice hotels.

I would go to the park on a weekday to avoid crowds (Tuesday or Wednesday preferrably).

In reagards to stopping at the Toledo Zoo on your way home... I would recommend diverting a little and going to the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium instead. It's much bigger, nicer, and they just opened a brand new section Voyage to Australia & the Islands. It has a boat ride, you can handfeed lorikeets, and walk right in with the kangaroos. By the way, they just had a baby elephant born and a baby gorilla.

Just my opinion, hope this helps you out.