Sweet drinking cups

Enchanted Voyager

Does anyone else remember those sweet driniking cups you could get in Hannah Barbarra Land that were shaped like fruits and would taste like whatever fruit the cup looked like? I remember I had the grape and the orange cup. This was back when HB characters still roamed the park and scared the living daylights outta me. Especially Fred. He just looked really creepy in suit form.

Oh yes. And before that, I remember the great fruit cups and fruit on a stick that was sold on the path from River Town to the Eiffel Tower. I miss that!

And the barbecued meat cooked outside in River Town!

He's talking about Sippers I think.

Funny thing about sippers was if they were old that they would actually ferment. LOL, I remember we'd sit around and drink fermented sippers some times.

Fun Fact: When Sipper Carts were changed over from wooden barrels to actual Karts, the wheels that they used were purchased from Amish Craftsmen in PA. They were purchased from them as the thought was that they would hold up and last for ever.

Rib Pit was the place that made the grilled BarBQ sandwiches. That stand was actually attached to Burger Bistro. That was the only operation that the workers had two seperate uniforms. Standard HB and Rivertown. But the people that worked at Rib Pit had to be 18 years old as they served beer.

The fresh fruit/smoothy was Chiquita Island. That one little stand had all the bells and whistles pulled for it. It actually had it's own individual soundtrack that was played from the store room.

Fun Fact: The counter tops were actually real dark marble. (Gorgeous!)

I remember those things. I can picture them in my head right now. Not sure I ever had one though...

Funny Story!

The theory at one time was that you would take and mix in all the different flavors on the karts at random. (Strawberry, Grape, Pineapple, Scooby & Fred)

One day I had a girl out on International Sipper Kart and she took and did this elaborate design on the front of the Kart and sold the the items from the rear or replaced them in the front when they were taken out. Sales increased exponentially. LOL, I showed the area managers that the sales had actually increased and then it became a goal for anyone running the Sipper Karts througout the park to come up with designs.

Wish I could remember her name but that was ages ago. LOL, I remember that she did fast pitch softball and that Icky Woods came up to her at the park one day and was an absolute a$$ to her.