HELP..planning trip for opening weekend .

NC*to*OH

Hi ...been way to long that i have graced the grounds in OH . My Family is coming up Easter weekend . We need an afordable and close hotel. I have Been looking around and have made several reservations (ramada . the motel 6 in sharonville. the laquinta .) I was wondering if any one had any other insight . Like i said afordable is key . Mom and Pop places are fine, does not have to be some corporate entity .

So any info// tips would be welcome .

I am going to take my son on The Beast for his first time and I am stoked .I rode it opening year way back when with my mom . I can not tell you how excited i am to be coming back Home ... smile.gif

THANKS

Guest faceoff

When i come to Kings Island, i always stay at the hampton inn on beach

boulevard. The hotel is a 1/4 mile from park. Breakfast is included with room

and has a indoor pool. You will always have a clean room and be very satisfied.

I am also coming opening weekend and going all four days. Any other questions

feel free to ask.

Tom

Thanks... we are playing around with the idea of staying at the ramada or the hampton just because of the indoor pool .

The motel6 being 25-30 $$ cheaper a night is awesome . We are just torn. Zosobeast how far is that in real time driving from the park. Google maps says about 13minutes . Any idea ?

Yes we are well aware of the Nick Universe as we are season Pass holders to Carowinds. Ours Changed over a few back . I remember HB land though from my childhood and teenage years .

I have a Photo of me with the elephant and the stung out dog from Banana Splits right by the front entrance near the tower (i am thinking from 1976) . We spent many a summer week in HB land and am sad that i wasn't able to get my son there before the change .

I see they changed The Beastie to the FOP coaster like Carowinds changed the Scooby coaster . That is a Shame .

Tom thanks for your info as well .

I am anticipating a great weekend ,Just for the sheer fact that it has been Almost 10years since my last visit . Super stoked ... just can't wait