The Great Wolf Skyline

RailRider

How many are amazed like me of how big the Great Wolf really is? I cannot beleive how much it has changed the Skyline of PKI not too mention the vast difference it makes compared to the old camp ground. I thought it was going to sit back a bit more, but I guess the shear size wouldn't allow for that.

I am quite impressed with the size of this new resort and honestly think it dwarfs the one in Sandusky.

Great location, great investment, and I cannot wait to reserve my room during the cold Ohio winters.

Well, they could not have set it back much farther because the old Columbia Road that is now a maintenance road sits back there. This is the road that you can see when on Top Gun`s lift. And yes, the lodge is quite large and can even be clearly seen (at least in the winter) from the parking lot.

oh yes, put a Gold Star in and drive people away. Makes good business sense to me (If you couldn't tell, I don't like Gold Star). Also, no there is no SKyline in the lodge. Well, at least look there was no report of one on the website. I guess it could happen, but I bet they would have mentioned it.

Too funny. I will say speaking of food. The Great Wolf in Sandusky has a family style resturant inside of it that has amazing home cooking style food. I will acctualy go there and eat when visiting CP and not staying at the Great Wolf. Hopefully PKI's will have the same resturant.

All this talk of chili in Cincy reminds me of the great Ron White joke.

iTunes URL:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...43441&i=5520173

biggrin.gif

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Why do so many people NOT know how to spell "Cincinnati?!" It's like saying that I'm passing through Indeeanapollis to get to St. Lewis to see the Cardenals play at Bush Stadiam!

Is there going to be a skyline in GWL?

If so, Roseanne Barr just might spend a night there!

hahahah hey, when I get home late on saturday nights roseanne is the perfect show to watch while eating cold pizza

Yeah, I'm amazed at just how well that show has held up over time.

Seems that it's going to become one of those classic shows like Mary Tyler Moore and All in the Family.

Why on't we all get back on topic. When he said skyline he wasn't referring to the best chili in Cincinnati, he was talking about the look of the building, as in a city skyline.

But yes I am also surprised by the size of the GWL. It looks great and should bring in a lot of money for the park.

actually, I dont think it really brings money in the way you're thinking, to the park. It's a seperate company, great wolf. They probably pay a set fee of money each month for the lease of the land and that's it. We may get a percentage of the profit, but that's unlikely. I know we don't get the profit to share between the park since they are not working for the park, just leasing our land.