How much do you miss it?

Jasper

I take it comments about last hills on The Racer and The Flying Eagles aren't really what you were looking for, right?

The Eagles i wouldnt talk about too much but The Racers arer an instant classic so yeah u can talk about them.

Yay another topic to whine and complain about how much we all hate Paramount and CBS and how the eagles arent coming back nor the tiques nor phantom theatre etc etc etc

I just started this topic to see how people are missing PKi and not what they miss from the past but from the present. I should have mentioned that. Mybad guys.

Now, now, Mr. Stupendous.

Those who truly love a place see not only its pluses and grand things, but also its shortcomings and places where there is room for improvement. The park no doubt appreciates honest, sincere assessments, not just fanboy fawnings....The former is of use, the latter is syrupy pablum which soon grows tiresome.

Those who truly love a place see not only its pluses and grand things, but also its shortcomings and places where there is room for improvement. The park no doubt appreciates honest, sincere assessments, not just fanboy fawnings....The former is of use, the latter is syrupy pablum which soon grows tiresome.

I agree.. I've always said that the people on here have kind of a pseudo-responsibility since a lot both aren't employees yet are at the park often. Therefore, they can identify faults, yet they don't have the immediate justification that being an employee would likely cause.

Im not denying the shortcomings I'm just saying all these people who still complain about the ealges and the tiques need to suck it up and realize that its past decision and probably wont be coming back. They should embrace what they have and if theyre truly mad at someone blame the right people.

amen. even though it is only 2 weeks from today, it feels like a millenium some times. (though this year i oddly am not looking forward to opening day as i usually am)....

oh and does anybody know WHY there are no 11 closes? those were some of my favorite day/nights!