PKICental photo books?

I have found a manufacturer that can make photo books. I was considering using some of the photos from the past year to make kind of a "Best Of 2006" book at the end of the season. These books are professionally bound and the results from the ones I ordered for my work have turned out excellent.

Now, based on this pitch, do you think that this would be a product that you guys would be interested in PKIC offering? The price would be about $30 or so..

Also, calendars showcasing some of the best PKI photos are also a possiblity for about $20.

Please voted based on the photo books and leave comments about the calendar idea.

Thanks,

Ryan

A calender would be great. I remember when PKI use to give out the calanders to season pass holder. It was nice to have a PKI calender. I'm all for a calander. The photo book would be nice too. The cost is very understandable as these things to cost money to manafactor. I'm all for both. Great ideas.