Brand New NU construction!

kjkjkj

their not

and how do you know? Chris Smith almighty construction master, how do you know when the pictures were taken? How do you know what else is left, how do you know how many men are working, how do you know how many hours they work, how do you know the schedule their on? Oh thats right.......you dont!

I love how the Avitar cutout only shows up on one side. I cant wait to sit behind it and marvel at the amazing scenery *end sarcasm* Hey. It'll get done when it's done. Any word on if any of NU will be ridable by the oppening? I've made it a tradition to go every opening day and ride new stuff...

I believe he was referring to how that ride did not open until early May last year. (Son of Beast suffered a similar fate its opening year. It opened about three weeks late, and then only opened briefly before being closed for another couple of weeks.)

I believe that ALL of the attractions in NU will be operating on opening weekend. But things can change. Some of the landscaping, and final theming elements might not be installed by opening weekend, but they will no doubt be added before the full season kicks into gear in June.

Which, IMO could be pose a problem. But, the rides do have to be tested out by the state before the public can board, so all the kinks in the rides should be worked out. It poses more of a problem with employee`s getting used to running the rides they are at, than it is the actual rides.

I cannot say with 100% certainty that Nick U will be open on time on April 14th. I can say what the park has said, that Nick U will open on time on April 14th. They have yet to say otherwise. They say they will be done, and until they either prove it or backtrack we should take them on that.

I cannot say with 100% certainty that Nick U will be open on time on April 14th. I can say what the park has said, that Nick U will open on time on April 14th. They have yet to say otherwise. They say they will be done, and until they either prove it or backtrack we should take them on that.

Do you work in the construction department or with one of the companies building NU or do you supervise it..........oh wait......dont you work in a games booth. Sorry to be a jerk but no one on here knows if it will be done and no one here has a worthy opinion on if they think it will be dones just because they viewed a ferw pictures or were actually at the site for a bit, simply because they dont have full knowledge of whats being done. The best thing to do is wait for opening day.

Going way back to the top of the thread reagarding Avatar.

No it's not a Disk'o, its based of the sister ride to a Disk'O which the manufacturer calls a Skater. Both rides provide the same basic motion, its just that the cars are different (round disc with outwards facing seats, or the more rectanuglar car with rows of seats facing the center), oh and I suspect the loading area differs owing to the different seating configurations.

Both are available (in the "U" configuration) as either park or portable rides, however this new "W" configuration with the extra hump in the middle seems to be, so far, just for permanent park installs. Then again they just started selling them, maybe there just hasn't been interest in the traveling show arena yet.

Anyway, the manufaturer adds the word coaster to distinquish the "W" shaped layout. (Disk'O coaster, I don't think they show the ride on their website with the Skater style car yet, but I wouldn't doubt if it is known as a "Skater Coaster".

I have ridden both the regular Disk'O and the Skater ("U" shape configurations), , both portable models, but the Disk'O was at a fixed site park. and of those two rides I have to give the nod to the round Disk'O car for comfort as well as ride experience.

I am eager to try out Avatar though, see if the extra bump in the middle adds much to the ride,.