Another PKIC Exclusive: One Last Look!

Yes, but that is the thing. Those people that said that had no relation with the park. (Or if they did, they are simply seasonal associates). Those who knew about the plans all along, including the PR department, were not directly comparing it to Suess Landing. They were saying that it would be an improvement over the current HB and NC.

This makes me both sad and excited! o.0h i hate mixed emotions of PKI -.-.. oh well, Avatar is going to be very interesting.. not sure i like the whole thing but it'll linger.. i swore never to step foot in NU EVER but i may have to make an exception -does nickelodeon parade dance- gosh it looks so awesome! laugh.gif

See, another example of not judging the book by its cover. From the outset NU might not have seemed that great. But until you see it come to fruition, like reading a book, you won`t understand it for what it is. Personally, I think Avatar looks like it could be a fun little ride and can`t wait to try it out. The whole NU area is looking nice with all the new buildings, and paint! And it is nice to see a ride on the approximate location of the old Trabant/ Wheel of Fortune ride that can be seen in the Brady Bunch episode!

Yeah. Im not complaining that were getting a new kiddyland (in a sence) this year. Sure I would've preferred a nice new coaster, but isnt that what we got last year? Sure the FX dont always work, but its still fun most of the time. Anyways, we cant have what WE want all the time. PKI is a family park, so they have to appeal to all ages. And I agree that Avatar looks like fun. Also, I've never ridden anything like that DP ride, so I'll probabbly take that for a spin aswell. Only 6 more days =D

Yes, it most likely does. I`ve worked at Coney the day that one of the state inspectors visited the park. They check everything from the entrance and exit gates to the warning signs for each attraction. They also check all the start up and closing paper work for the rides, in addition to the physical ride. When they do spot checks throughout the season, they also make sure that the ride operators are enforcing all the height restrictions and normal regulations in accordance with Ohio Law.