Whats your favorite park?

Not to sound like a PKI hater, but whats your favorite park outside of Cinci? For me, definately Mt Olympus. Some of the best woodies in the world, and some delicious go cart tracks. Not to mention that nice expansion they got this year.

Are we basing on a "you can't pick one already named" I hope so, makes it more fun...

I pick Dollywood in Pideon Forge, TN

So Friendly, sure they arent as clean, but they have really neat theming, another problem i have is that they extend to the back of the park in a hook fashion, but there is this big waste of land in the middle.

Thunderhead was amazing, and I love Daredevil Falls, Blazing Fury, and Tennessee Tornado (pronounced Tornaydah)

Another unique thing was the age of the ride operators, about 99% of them were over teh age of 50, it was so neat, and it made for some much friendlier Ride operators, no moody teens to get hormonal...

Let the Thunder Roll!

The food was something out of this world, and they offer not 1, 2, 3, or even 4 trams, but they have 7 trams, one of which is 6 or 7 cars long!

Oh yeah, and the fact that Dollywood is expanding, doesnt hurt.

OMG, Excellent Shows!

Are we basing on a "you can't pick one already named" I hope so, makes it more fun...

I pick Dollywood in Pideon Forge, TN

So Friendly, sure they arent as clean, but they have really neat theming, another problem i have is that they extend to the back of the park in a hook fashion, but there is this big waste of land in the middle.

Thunderhead was amazing, and I love Daredevil Falls, Blazing Fury, and Tennessee Tornado (pronounced Tornaydah)

Another unique thing was the age of the ride operators, about 99% of them were over teh age of 50, it was so neat, and it made for some much friendlier Ride operators, no moody teens to get hormonal...

Let the Thunder Roll!

The food was something out of this world, and they offer not 1, 2, 3, or even 4 trams, but they have 7 trams, one of which is 6 or 7 cars long!

Oh yeah, and the fact that Dollywood is expanding, doesnt hurt.

OMG, Excellent Shows!

Could not agree with you more.

Dollywood has come so far since the Dolly Name Plate has been added. I would say they actually rivle the Busch Gardens parks with theming at this point.

Here's my top five favs:

1) IOA

2) Cedar Point

3) BGT

4) Disney-MGM

5) PKI

I haven't been to BGW or Wonderland, but I imagine they would be contenders as well. Running close (definitely in the top ten) are Carowinds, SFOT, USF, and Port Aventura.

As far as "non-park" attractions, definitely ST:TE and the Paramount Studios Hollywood tour (which, I believe they closed after 9/11).

That was probably far more information than anyone really cared about, huh? biggrin.gif

Favorite park I would have to say Orlando smile.gif I really like all the parks but if I had to pick just one I would have to say Epcot. MGM, IOA, USO, are all up there as well but I just love walking around Epcot the rides are great and then you end the day by watching Illuminations.

Favorite park I would have to say Orlando smile.gif I really like all the parks but if I had to pick just one I would have to say Epcot.

Epcot??? The park with only 3 good rides??? I don't even bother spending a whole day there, that's a half day park. BORING.

Anyways, my fav park is Holiday World. I can't wait for Voyage!

1. Cedar Point

2. Busch Gardens Europe (Formally known as BGW)

3. Hershey

4. IoA

5. Disney- MGM

6. PKI

I have not been to DollyWood or Holiday World yet. I hope to go to both this summer on another huge trip (Georgia Aquarium, DollyWood, Holiday World, PKI).