Favorite Coaster at PKI

I know this topic has been done before but this is serving another purpose than jsut internet banter. Im working on possibly doing a new video for PKIC and I want to find out what people's favorite coasters are at PKI and see the results as they might play a part in the film. Id also like to know what makes you like them as far as memories/special moments and what you liked about past rollercoasters and if you can point us in the direction of any historical video or pictorical footage of ANY of the coasters we greatly appreciate it. So here we go....whats your favorite coaster of the current PKI coaster lineup?

user posted image

Adventure Express

user posted image

Face Off

user posted image

Fairly Odd Coaster

user posted image

The Italian Job Stunt Track

user posted image

Little Bill's Giggle Coaster

user posted image

Rugrat's Runaway Reptar

user posted image

Son of Beast

user posted image

The Beast

user posted image

The Racers: Forwards or Backwards

user posted image

Top Gun

user posted image

The Vortex

Have young ones that enjoy the smaller coaster? Well this production isnt all about thrill seekers.....everyones opinion matters so if your little ones have a favorite coaster feel free to tell us in a post and Ill make sure it gets counted! smile.gif

My favorite coaster at PKI is definently The Beast however FOF and IJ are close seconds fof because its just an amazing ride now that it doesnt have headrests and Italian Job is good for what it is...everyone says it sucks but its a fun ride and the theming is good. It has tractor trailers, water effects that do get you wet, not too wet. But yeah some theming is meesed up, lets just hope it has a better year this year.

^SOB is a beautiful coaster and i used to be able to enjoy it however the last few times ive ridden it it just has been awful. I get so sick of how terribly rough it is, no matter where ive sat, on wheels, off wheels, front, back, middle, never works, always leaves me feeling like ill never have children again. Hope KI fixes it.

The Beast is my favorite. For one the first time i rode it i was scared to death but now i love to ride the back seat and hold my hands up and scream my head off. i believe that i have rode it more than any other coaster.

Id say if I had to list my top 5..

1. Vortex!!!!!!!!! Cannot stress enough how much I love this thing (and this is comming from a CP fan)

2. Beast. Just cant beat the classics

3. IJST. When the effects work its an awesome ride. Otherwise its still fun

4. Outer Limits. Gotta love the themeing in line for this thing, and the ride makes it worth the wait.

5. Top Gun. Suspended coasters are always fun, and the turnaround clash with SoB enhances the experience 10fold.