Opening Day - 4/14/06

italianchef

Today I went to PKI's opening day with Toddler Chef and my friend, Flo, because Mrs. Chef couldn't come with us. First we had the VIP character breakfast. We enjoyed scrambled eggs, sausage, fruit and French toast sticks. And we saw the Nickelodeon characters.

Next we headed to Little Bill's Giggle Coaster. It was Toddler Chef's very first roller coaster ride of his life! He is 2 years old. He rode twice - once with me and once with Flo.

Next we rode Lazytown Sportacopters. The line was very long, but Toddler Chef enjoyed himself. Then we rode Timmy's Airtours (I think it used to be Atom Ant's Airway).

Then we ate lunch at Wings. Toddler Chef ate chicken and fries. Flo had mac and cheese - and I was stuffed.

We walked around some more and then left because Toddler Chef was tired. I am so happy that PKI has re-opened and can't wait to visit again when I can enjoy the big rides.

Happy Easter Weekend!

Italian Chef

chef.gif

Good to here you had a great time, NU looks outstanding. I was in NU and Rvt the hole day (10.3 hours). I think I saw with your group in the morning, you were pumpning up Toddler chef's for his first coaster. I would have said hay, but wasn't sure if what was you biggrin.gif .

Good to here you had a great time, NU looks outstanding.  I was in NU and Rvt the hole day (10.3 hours).  I think I saw with your group in the morning,  you were pumpning up Toddler chef's for his first coaster.  I would have said hay, but wasn't sure if what was you  biggrin.gif .

If you saw a 34 year old, 5'5, 115 Italian with a half-Italian, half Japanese 2 year old boy, that was my son and I. We were with my friend Flo, an attractive lady about 5'7 in her 50s. My wife couldn't make it because she was studying for a big exam she takes today.

Happy Easter!

Italian Chef

chef.gif

I'm so glad you got to bring Little Chef to PKI this weekend! But you didn't take him on Scooby/Haunted Castle? We walked all around NU just to look at everything but we got there pretty late, I hope we will see you there this season!