Things that have changed

TOPGUN1993

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Vortex actually got a completely new sign and yes it does lack the lights, Monster also got a new sign. Other things that have changed are the Dippin Dots/Lemon Chill stands are repainted (mostly) theres a new kettle popcorn stand still waiting to be occupied out side of Beast, The Beast and The Racers also have new lap restraints.

Ooh, ooh, here's a thing that hasn't changed:

Italian Job: Stunt Track still has half of its effects not working (onboard speakers, headlights/tail lights, stair effect still not installed). tongue.gif

But, I don't blame them; they've had a tough time building Nick Universe, and they still have little bits and pieces to add in. All in all, though, not their fault.

Another notable change. Prices have really got outragous. For a 20 ounce drink is now $3.29 which used to be only $2 something. A Large drink is now $3.49 which used to be $2.99 I believe.

I think with the rising gas prices this is not going to be good for the park. But I guess if people are willing to pay that price they will keep the price as it stands.

Also the ice cream cones are tiny now. I was going to get an ice cream cone, but was not going to pay $2.99 for a cone with just a little bit of ice cream. They are not even half the size they were last year. They no longer offer a child size cone. I guess the $2.99 price is the same size of cone that was a child size last year.

Well the first thing that I saw that changed was the employes did not have there name tags on. They use there Ids for name tags. By the way I waited 2 1/2 hours to get my pass today.

2. Racer and Beast got new lap bars.

AND you can tell on Istreet the the music was loud Any guess why laugh.gif

Same design, I don't think they click as far down as before though. I rode The Beast and Racer by myself today, and normally when I pulled the bar down in the empty seat it would go all the way down. It stops now about 2 inches from the seat.

Another change. The Wack O Mole game in Coney Mall is gone. Replaced by one of those gaint claw games. I think it was a sponge bob one.

Also one side of one ball is gone. A new game is coming soon on the other side.

your missed whac a mole is going on the other side there, so it shall return.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pkiguy1/deta...be6.jpg&.src=ph

The Lunch Basket sign was removed and so were the hand rails.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pkiguy1/deta...00f.jpg&.src=ph

TOPGUN got a new fence

Yeah it's starting to look like a Skyline now. It looks good though.