Opening Day

AZ Kinda Guy

I still think that it is funny that people are complaining about the parking prices.........I guess if you dont appreciate it, or dont like it you could always go to your local Six Flags park......maybe their $15 charge wont bother you rolleyes.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think that it is funny that people are complaining about the parking prices.........I guess if you dont appreciate it, or dont like it you could always go to your local Six Flags park......maybe their $15 charge wont bother you rolleyes.gif

Actually, it doesn't. For that I get directed to my parking space by courteous employees, a waiting tram with service to the gate, security in the lot at all times, and in most cases, a newly paved lot.

At Kentucky Kingdom, parking is only $5, as the state owns the lot.

At most Six Flags, the cost of a season pass plus season pass parking was less (if bought last year) than the price of a single PKI pass (that included parking, if bought last year).

ps..what happened to Spongebobs pineapple house...also the watermaze didnt look to be all the finished.

Spongebob's Pineapple House was delivered to the park today, so you will probably see it up this weekend. Overall PKI is still doing a lot of work on the theming for Nick Universe. In fact they were working each night this past weekend and new pieces of theming would show up the next morning.

They are working hard at finishing up the area so it looks spectacular for its Grand Opening Celebration for this summer.

Actually, it doesn't. For that I get directed to my parking space by courteous employees, a waiting tram with service to the gate, security in the lot at all times, and in most cases, a newly paved lot.

At Kentucky Kingdom, parking is only $5, as the state owns the lot.

At most Six Flags, the cost of a season pass plus season pass parking was less (if bought last year) than the price of a single PKI pass (that included parking, if bought last year).

I'm not willing to pay $15.00 for things I can do myself. I can walk to the gate myself. I don't need people telling me where to park, I'll decide myself. Security is always watching the Parking lot anyway. And I'm only parking my car. And the lot doesn't need to be freshly paved. As long as there isn't a 10 foot hole in the ground it's fine. I'm only parking my car, not living there.