Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure

holeinone888221

Our family had multi-day passes.

Day 1:

-We went to IoA first and I was very disappointed to see that it now costs money to use Universal Express/ FastPasses.

-Anyway, we opted not to buy them and headed straight to the Hulk. Waited 30 minutes, got the front seat, one heck of a ride.

-Next, was Spider-Man. We waited 60 minutes and Hulk Hogan and his family were there getting off when we got on.

-After that, I took my little brother onto JP River Adventure for the first time (20 minute wait) and despite him being scared, we enjoyed it and didn't get too wet.

-Dueling Dragons was next with only a 10 minute wait and we decided to ride the red one. Definitely some neat elements but I felt dizzy after we got off.

-Then, we ate at Margaritaville on the CityWalk before we headed to

Universal Studios.

-First, was Shrek 4-D. Pretty cute --> my little brother loved it.

-Then, Twister, very one-of-a-kind. It was not what I expected it to be but still fun for not being a sit-down attraction.

-We were going to ride Jaws, but my brother was a little scared so instead we headed to MIB but it being a 75 minute wait, we decided to go for Back To the Future. We waited about 30 minutes and it was nothing special. Just like FX.

Day 2:

-The place was packed so my sister and I chose the single riders line for Spider-Man and Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls. We waited about 25 minutes for each and got pretty soaked on Ripsaw Falls.

-After that, we waited about 45 minutes and again got the front seat on the Hulk. Wow!

-We headed over to Universal Studios and got in two rides: Mummy and MIB.

-The Mummy was an interactive FoF but every time it got good, the car would stop for a minute so the other cars could complete their part of the ride. Still good though.

-We finished up on MIB. It blows SDATHC out of the water. Enough said.