PKI-Central.com Site Opens

Dane

As you may of noticed, the site its up! There are some know kink's in it that I have to work out. One Know problem it the Latest topics and headlines, and the bookmark us on the front page. If you find anymore, please post in the Support Forum in the forums. Thanks to everyone who made this possible!

I don't know if you guys had the opportunity to check out the history page, but they did an AWSOME job on it! Keep up the good work! I'm sure they wouldn't mind if any of you have any interesting tidbits to be added to it, to PM them or something... it's cool that their history doesn't just have when rides were put in or taken out.

We are working on spelling and grammar right now. The result of rushing to get the site up as quickly as possible was some spelling mistakes. They will all be fixed very soon. Thank you for all your input. If you like the site now, then just wait because we have a lot more to update. You'll just love everything we will be offering.

Dane -

You guys spelled "Restaurants" wrong on the home page!  Or was that intentional? 

Also "Calendar."

I would just hate for anybody to see that and criticize you on your first day.  Not that ANY PKI fans would ever criticize, of course..... ;)

Fixed! Sorry about that, it completly flew past me. Whoosh!

:stupid:

Also added some new photos to the individual ride pages. And be sure to check out the Comming in 2004 page since I just updated it!

http://www.pki-central.com/comingin.htm

Great Site! No complaints.. well, maybe just one suggestion. The graphics are a little.. erhmm.. rough. Not bad, but a swirl? Doesn't have much to do with PKI, or anything for that matter.

Other than that, nice job! :D

Great Site! No complaints.. well, maybe just one suggestion. The graphics are a little.. erhmm.. rough. Not bad, but a swirl? Doesn't have much to do with PKI, or anything for that matter.

Other than that, nice job! :D

The swirl is just something I congered up. The graphics being a tad rough is my programs fault, I dont know why it does that.