PKI Staff

coastergirl

We were at the park today (4/16/06) and we had a great time. I know that there are a lot of people that complain about the employees but I think the staff did an excellent job today. Everyone was very friendly and helpful which made our day very enjoyable.

There was an injury on the bumper cars and the operators did a great job with the situation. There were people smoking in the Drop Zone line and the operator told them to put it out. The Vortex and Beast crews got people in and out like pros, and I think everything was going very smooth for opening weekend. We had a great day and I hope this keeps up for the entire year. Good job PKI staff!!! Thanks for making our first visit of the year a great one!!

It's always good to hear some positive amongst a lot of negative. I know a lot of people are upset that some rides are down, especially in Action Zone, but please note, yelling at the regular associates will probably not fix it... I know you all know that though.

Beast crews got people in and out like pros, and I think everything was going very smooth for opening weekend.

It is very appreciative for all employees to hear your comments, i cant tell you how much better reading that made my night after working all day, very glad to serve you.

Coastergirl, I think you've discovered a new idea for P?KI '07! Or at least i'll keep that idea in my head, cause i think its a wonderful idea. They need more things for grown-ups anyway.

( I put a question mark after the P because i don't know if it will still be paramount's or not)

I completely agree.

We were visiting for all 4 days of opening weekend, and compared to the staff at Carowinds, PKI, was a nice surprise. I thought the staff was knowledgable, friendly, and helpful. I also thought the park was much cleaner than Carowinds.

The only disappointing thing was that a few rides were not open.

If you think we did an exceptional job, please tell guest relations.

I did send them an e-mail. I know that there are a lot of employees on this forum so I thought I would post it here too. I wasn't sure if they share this kind of thing with their staff so I wanted to make sure you knew. biggrin.gif

It's great to hear that there are some people who think we did a great job this weekend.  If someone is doing a great job, tell us.  It really makes us feel good for the rest of the day.  Positive comments go along way.  If you think we did an exceptional job, please tell guest relations.

We definately will.

we appreciate it. thanks.

It's great to hear that there are some people who think we did a great job this weekend.  If someone is doing a great job, tell us.  It really makes us feel good for the rest of the day.  Positive comments go along way.  If you think we did an exceptional job, please tell guest relations.

We definately will.

we appreciate it. thanks.

Actually we did have a nice little chat with the ladies at the guest relations window. They seemed surprised that we were happy.

Don't worry, we'll be sending a letter out to the park too.