PKIC Homepage

pope03

"This opening day update includes:

Nickelodeon Universe up and alive for the first time!

The special character breakfast with some of the most popular Nickelodeon characters.

General park improvements and things you may notice different from last year"

What park improvements are they talking about. They didn't make sure the rides were ready and they could use a paint job on a lot of places. I think they spent a little TOO much time in Nick Universe during off season. The other park is just as important if not more.

if they didn't spend the time they did in Nick Universe, people would be complaining about how they should've focused more on Nick Universe.

If they focus solely on Nick Universe, people will complain that they focused too much on Nick Universe and neglected other areas of the park.

Just proves you can't make everybody happy.

As for general improvements...I can point you to one example off the top of my head, right now:

Drop Zone is looking mighty fine this year with its fresh paint job. (So long as they finish up the faded purple section wink.gif )

"This opening day update includes:

Nickelodeon Universe up and alive for the first time!

The special character breakfast with some of the most popular Nickelodeon characters.

General park improvements and things you may notice different from last year"

What park improvements are they talking about. They didn't make sure the rides were ready and they could use a paint job on a lot of places. I think they spent a little TOO much time in Nick Universe during off season. The other park is just as important if not more.

Wow, this is getting kind of old. Half of the new topics that I go into now are started by you and they are all complaining about something that you encountered in the park on opening weekend. Just give it a rest and talk about something else.

*And no I'm not saying that he doesn't have a right to complain, but keep it to one topic.