FOF stay or go ?

TOPGUN1993

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Know what will happen to the ride but you guys will not find till this year or next when the construction starts the new ride and yes it will be huge.All I know that it will be a big new Rollercoaster first of its kind. It will have from what i have heard it will have a good ride capicty and speed and alot of loops.And I'm not kidding on this one.I heard this form a very vey very very Relible source.

Yeah, I don`t see any major roller coasters being built at any of the five Paramount Parks next season. And, if PKI were to be getting a major new coaster, they would most likely be starting to clear land and get all the infrastructure for the new ride in place (ie electric lines, plumbing lines, communication lines.)

You need to get a new source. wink.gif

laugh.gif What, you mean he cant be right? His excellent grammar skills and convincing argument of restating the word "very" multiple times almost had me convinced! It's too bad Shaggy already revealed what the fate of the FOF's was intended to be under paramount leadership. It will be interesting to see what CF does, I'm sure skywriter doesnt know.

laugh.gif What, you mean he cant be right? His excellent grammar skills and convincing argument of restating the word "very" multiple times almost had me convinced! It's too bad Shaggy already revealed what the fate of the FOF's was intended to be under paramount leadership. It will be interesting to see what CF does, I'm sure skywriter doesnt know.

Okay just you wait and see who comes out right and this story was even on the news a copule of weeks ago and one thing to take into consideration is where did the pictures you get at the end of the ride go? thumbsupsmileyanim.gif And I know.

Okay just you wait and see who comes out right and this story was even on the news a copule of weeks ago and one thing to take into consideration is where did the pictures you get at the end of the ride go? thumbsupsmileyanim.gif And I know.

Show us a link or something and we will take you more seriously.

Yes. And no, there was nothing on the news a couple of weeks ago with regards to Flight of Fear.

According to what Shaggy stated, the orginal plan for PKD`s FoF was for it to be relocated to Paramount Canada`s Wonderland. If that was slated to occur for the 2007 season, than that will definantely occur as Cedar Fair will be fulfilling all of Paramount Parks` 2007 capital expenditure plans. Based on how that move panned out, they would evaluate the decision to move FoF. If it was a success then FoF at PKI was to be sent down to Carowinds.

I think that with Cedar Fair now in control of the park, that KI`s FoF is safe for the foreseeable future. PKD`s, as I stated above, might be headed to Wonderland if that was the plan Paramount Parks had for next season.

If it doesn't stay i'll be ****ed. That is my favorite ride (you might know by my name). The cobra roll is the best thing ever.

What does that have to do with your name?

Anyway, I think it'll just get re-themed. I don't see it leaving.

If it doesn't stay i'll be ****ed.  That is my favorite ride (you might know by my name).  The cobra roll is the best thing ever.

What does that have to do with your name?

Anyway, I think it'll just get re-themed. I don't see it leaving.

I know it will be gone. So long Flight of Fear biggrin.gif We have really good memories. I do not want fligth of Fear gone it will be soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah its one of my faves next to Vortex. I think it will stay,KI needs a dark ride and no Scoobys castle doesn't count. It may be rethemed some but I don't think the space theme will leave. KI needs to keep a LIM launched coaster. I think they would remove the building and paint the track before it would be removed, it would look like a brand new ride aka. Poltergeist @ SF Fiesta Texas but I don't think any changes will happen anytime soon. biggrin.gif