How do I submit photos to PKI central?

CarolinaCyclone

What is this doing in the trip report section?

That is because only us staff members here at PKIC have the ability to add photos and edit the photo gallery. We prefer to have quality images over tons of images of the same thing from the same angle. As a general rule, only photos taken by staff members are added to the gallery. There are always exceptions to the rules though! Now, if you have a unique image that is not in the gallery, try PMing one of the staff members the photo(s) to get feedback from them.

We do accept outside submissions, but they have to be done through the staff. Email them to a staff member and we'll decide what goes up and what doesn't. Most of the time if something doesn't go up, it's because we already have that exact same photo, so don't take it personally. Don't forget we have almost 3,000 photos of the park, so there's bound to be some dupes.

We do accept outside submissions, but they have to be done through the staff.  Email them to a staff member and we'll decide what goes up and what doesn't.  Most of the time if something doesn't go up, it's because we already have that exact same photo, so don't take it personally.  Don't forget we have almost 3,000 photos of the park, so there's bound to be some dupes.

Right...I understand there was probably many images of the same thing. I'd like to think a few of these might be pretty interesting to you, though. So, how would I locate a staff memeber?

One from the forums?

We generally do not accept photos of other media from outside resources. We have this policy in place because what have had a few issues in the past with submitted media. Issues that I will not go into detail about but it is just something we like to avoid.

On the other had, PKICentral.com is open to new exclusive media. Or work that is of the highest degree of quality. Therefore if you would like to submit media for review, please send it to Dane or Ryan @ pkicentral.com

We generally do not accept photos of other media from outside resources. We have this policy in place because what have had a few issues in the past with submitted media. Issues that I will not go into detail about but it is just something we like to avoid.

On the other had, PKICentral.com is open to new exclusive media. Or work that is of the highest degree of quality. Therefore if you would like to submit media for review, please send it to Dane or Ryan @ pkicentral.com

Dane makes a very good point. Chances are, if you've taken a shot then we already have it. If something happens that you get photos of, but we don't, or you get that awesome "money shot" then feel free to email us.