Latest Gallery Editions

I dont know if anyone else noticed but I just wanted to point out that many more pictures have been added to the gallery including some that I took on opening day. Unfortuanently, due to the low light my new telephoto lense didnt work as well as I hoped but I wanted to see what you guys thought of the really close up shots (wait till you see the ones from the tower from sunny monday afternoon). I think theyre somewhat unique and not really found on the other sites. Thanks to Ryan and PKIC staff for letting me contribute, today is my birthday (eventhough on here I said I was born in like 1902 or something) and it was a nice surprise to find thos pictures on here. Oh yeah heres the LINK!

My personal favorite of the bunch!

Have a great evening all, I'm so glad PKI is back open.

I take it you really like Drop Zone? Cool pics.

Not really, but its fun to photograph with that much zoom, on the clearer days you can see peoples faces perfectly as they scream. I have one great shot right after you hear the click for the drop of these peoples face that is just hillarious, however like I said that computer is being reformatted and I dont know if those pictures got saved dry.gif