Old Merchandise

CarolinaCyclone

I noticed (as with many other parks in the country) that you couldn't find any shirts or hats with old rides on them like Vortex.

My wife had been a pki visitor from when she was a kid, and mentioned that you also used to be able to get stickers and patches with the rides on them. I would love a Vortex sticker for my guitar case, but none were found...

Is this a hopeless search?

It's worth it though, I got an old King Cobra mug from e-bay. My coffee taste Cobra-ific every morning now. Just look at the reliabilty of the seller by their user reviews. (wow cobra-ific sounded cooler in my head)

Yeah, I did find a cool tall shot glass, and a Vortex button...but I may have to just keep the search up.

LMAO....cobra-ific sounded cooler in my head

and btw nice avitar mr Cyclone...

and for the record i was an origanal KI vistor long before Paramount came into play ... oh dear lord i think i just dated myself ... smile.gif

we will one day find something of The Vortex for you!

we will have to just start a massive search

It's worth it though, I got an old King Cobra mug from e-bay. My coffee taste Cobra-ific every morning now. Just look at the reliabilty of the seller by their user reviews. (wow cobra-ific sounded cooler in my head)

Sorry I didn't comment on this sooner, but that was pretty funny. Cobra-riffic.

We did get beast coffee mugs while we were there. How can you beat 2 dollars for a coffee mug? lol....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I have a button (Pin) from Lexmark's 1996 Family Days promoting Outer Limits:Flight of Fear, as well as some playing cards with the original Face/Off design on them. At one point I had a Drop Zone, yes I said it Drop ZONE, shot glass until it fell off of my rack and busted into about 7 pieces. I believe firmly that if KI opened up an auction of old merchandise or put that on their website, they would make a killing. I for one know I would be purchasing some things from there.

Posted from my iPhone!!!

• 2 weeks later...