4/23 visit

italianchef

Toddler Chef, Mrs. Chef and I went to PKI today. We limited ourselves to kiddie rides, such as Little Bill's Giggle Coaster and Nick-O-Round. It was nice to spend time with with family at PKI. We left early because Toddler Chef wasn't feeling well. Not much of a report. I hope to go next weekend with friends and get a some big rides.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

chef.gif

Did anyone see any figths there was fights around the park and the employees thought it was funny. The park cannot ensure saftey anymore it was a okay day at the park but all of the Violence and People making there marks on all of the rides. The park is going down hill fast. security was dumbfounded today they did not care about all of the line jumping today thats how most of the figths started today.

Skywriter, I agree that at times the security department is not equiped to handle some of the issues that go on at the park. The fights and vanadalism have increased over the past several years. The riots a few years back at PGA that closed the park were hopefully a wake-up call to all of the Paramount Parks. PKD also experienced a mini-riot at a hip-hop concert the same summer that the PGA riot happened. While I do believe that in general you are safe at the park, I do wonder how PKI would handle a large scale riot such as what happened at PGA. It is unfortunate that a fight broke out on Sunday and disrupted for some what should have been a great day for all. You just never know who is coming through the gate and into the park.

Line jumping really ticks people off. I remember last year when I went with my brother these two kids got in front of us and my brother (who is huge, 6'10") put him in a neck lock because they kept talking about how we were lame and they kept bugging other people. They deserved it and left the line. It happened in the Tomb Raider queve where it's hidden by all the trees and plants.

-PKI really needs to round up the idiots when they cause trouble.

LOL.....i love a happy ending smile.gif

Now im not trying to blame the parents, but its the parents' fault for not supervising their children correctly. That being said though, ive seen many an adult line jump from the qlines outside fof all the way across and into the Hangar. And from Tomb Raider go down underneath the catwalk and hop up by the gate.

Also, the guests just get angry and dont report it (i personally have not had many reported line jumpers reported to me) Thats what starts it. People dont act responsibly. on the 23rd i was walking back from break and i looked at a few teens, couldnt have been older than me. They were sort of sitting in the middle of the walkway in a circle, at closer inspection i see they were smoking >.< They were right next to a smoking area which is where they were reffered to by me.

Extra security? that doesnt just walk around International Street? How about the games peoplegettin involved in telling people that ''drinking beer in that line is not allowed'' or ''As of 05 we have a non smoking policy(points to nearest smoking area)'' Theres enough games people to watch over most of the park smile.gif.

No idea what happened? When i went to get my check i saw a couple of Mason Police Cruisers parked near the Rides Dept. Didnt think much of it though. Im not entirely sure that was at all related to what you were talking about. I didnt hear anything and i pretty much walked all the way up International Street and through the Employee exit there.