What To Bring Back?

indiana1986

WooferBearATL, you are classic PKI...I love it! My top 3 would be...

1. The Bat

2. Enchanted Voyage - Pre Smurfs

3. Gullivers Tubs - my favorite ride as a kid.

As far as later rides, I also thought that Skylab and Flight Commander were great attractions. Sorry to see those go. Was flight Commander sold to another park after the accident? I know that it was closed for an entire season before the removal. Skylab sat in the boneyard for years before it was finally sold.

I'm just amazed that Gullivers does not get more recognition than it truly deserves. Talk about a fun little kids ride that was completly themed!

That is what I was expecting to see at NU.

i believe camden park bought interprise and then they sold it to someone else or junked it i dunno

No. First of all, Camden's Enterprise was a very small model...not the one that PKI had. Second, Camden never owned it, they leased it. Third, Camden did NOT junk it, the lessor removed it after the incident it had when several people were injured after it fell a few inches during operation. Fourth, this all happened while PKI still had Skylab. Odd the same Enterprise ride could be two different sizes and in two different parks, all at the same time! biggrin.gif

I remember that a car fell off of skylab a couple years back, maybe 99 or 98. I think it was just because it was old or not well maintenanced. I loved riding it when it was here though. I'm pretty sure they just junked it after it was taken out because of safety issues.

I never heard of that ? I know the Sky ride at Americana Lost a Gondola in the water after it came off the cords.......Maybe thats what you are thinking? Just a thought. cool.gif