Park Maps Not Dated This Year?

DeLorean Rider

On opening weekend and this past weekend, I went to the front of the park to grab some maps on my way out. Just in skimming through, I noticed that the map did not have a date interval as the maps had in previous years. They simply said 2006 park map. I know in the past they have had "general" anytime maps that just said 200_ season on them and I wasn't sure if these were just some of them. Has anyone else picked up a map that has a time interval or are they all just general this year? If they do not put the time stamp on them it will be the first time since 2000, when they started the interval system. Anyway I was just wondering your thoughts on this.

-Nick-

No, I doubt it will be used all year. Likely they are still issuing maps for set periods, but that they are simply not stating so on the actual maps. One would imagine that they would have another map for FearFest highlighting all the FearFest attractions.

No, I doubt it will be used all year. Likely they are still issuing maps for set periods, but that they are simply not stating so on the actual maps. One would imagine that they would have another map for FearFest highlighting all the FearFest attractions.

I agree with Monkey Joe. It sure as heck looks like they intend to use this map through Fearfest.

Did they have maps with FearFest attractions last year? I never checked the maps last October, but I seemed to think they didn`t.

I would imagine that they will change maps. Simply because the gold pass deal that they are advertising on one full leaf of the map expires after mid-May. But they could keep it on there for the rest of the season, who knows.

They gave descriptions of the different attractions, but failed to mention where they actually were on the map, which was stupid. I don't think the vast majority of people that went last year even realized there had been more stuff added to it. It was probably due to the hype of Winterfest last year.

Im surprised that someone hasnt chimed in with the fact the dates arent on the map means paramount is putting Kings Island down the tube....

here here azguy

Excuse me...but isn't that what I said in the quoted portion here:

...And if an owner buys the park who wants to delete the Paramount nomenclature...then new maps would be printed . . . under the name Kings Island or Fox's Kings Island or whatever...