Funny rumors

BoddaH1994

• 1 month later...

Rumor has it that PKI is going to take all the TV s that show static and give them to gold pass members for free so they get some good use.

rumor has it that the there is a natural gas shortage and that the italian jod wont have the explosion fx anymore because of it

rumor has it since fof has no photo both and is not a highlight on 2006 map that it will be gone next year

best one yet rumor has it that pki will be lowering there food prices since gas is so high to get more people to come to the park

best one yet rumor has it that pki will be lowering there food prices since gas is so high to get more people to come to the park

biggrin.gif I wish that would happen.

I heard the rumor that The Beast was going to have the swamp surround it this year. I guess that was wrong as well.

I heard an April Fool's story several years ago that I-71, in front of King's Island, was going to be closed for half the day while workers moved the Eiffel Tower across the street to it's new location.

(I guess they must have put it back where it used to be, eh?)

Guest faceoff

I heard that pki will add a coaster for 2007 that will be 600 feet tall with a

speed of 130 mph. The ride will also feature 13 inversions and the cars will

be shaped like toilets in case people have to go while riding. Depends will

be available for a low cost if needed. laugh.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I heard the rumor that The Beast was going to have the swamp surround it this year. I guess that was wrong as well.

It would be cool if that did happen.

I heard a rumor from some smelly fat guy on the train said they were going to take out Vortex because he complained that his gf got her ears hurt so they listened and they decided to take it out of season of 2003. That was the most stupid rumor I have heard.

You know how funny it is to hear some people talking with their buddys about how they know this and that. It is hillarious some of the things i have heard. Like one is that The Beast goes up 200 ft. and goes over 90 mph. and that SOB has killed somebody.

It would be cool if that did happen.

I heard a rumor from some smelly fat guy on the train said they were going to take out Vortex because he complained that his gf got her ears hurt so they listened and they decided to take it out of season of 2003. That was the most stupid rumor I have heard.

It might seem cool to bring back the swamp under The Beast, but it really wouldn't. I don't think most people would enjoy being ate up by a bunch of mosquitos. That's what it was like and why it was removed.

I've heard some great rumors.

I heard that the park is gonna sell alcohol to minors to make up for lost profits

I heard that the park is gonna start printing up their own fake Disney Passes for Profit.

I heard that the 1/3 replica Eiffel Tower is gonna be tore down and replaced with a 2/3 replica. But then I also heard that the Eiffel Tower at Kings Dominion is being dismantled to be replaced with Kings Islands Eiffel Tower, and Kings Island's with Kings Dominion's.

I heard that they are gonna build another Beast in the Woods side by side with the other. And in some cases, overlapping, and it's gonna be named "Beauty"

Ergo the park would have "Beauty" and "The Beast"

I heard that the park is gonna build a roller coaster alongside I-71 and it is gonna run all of the way to Cincinnati, and will provide transportation to and from the city and the park.

I heard that the park is actually going to hire talented people to create, sing, dance, write, and direct Kings Island's Shows.

I heard that Kings Island is going to have the coaster with the most vertical loops, the most helixes, the tallest lifthills, the fastest speed, seats for the most passengers, and it is going to be 1/2 Wooden, 1/2 steel, and at some point it is going to flip around and become suspended, while the seats all rotate at 360 Degrees, while going through a series of tunnels and bunny hills, after successfully entering an enclosed tunnel that goes under water in a pool full of sharks.

lol.....K.C.

I heard that they are gonna build another Beast in the Woods side by side with the other. And in some cases, overlapping, and it's gonna be named "Beauty"

Ergo the park would have "Beauty" and "The Beast"

Then Disney could sue them for copyright infringement. laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...