Funny rumors

BoddaH1994

• 3 weeks later...

A common and COMPLETELY UNTRUE rumor I often hear is that Paramount is interested in selling Paramount's Kings Island and the rest of Paramount's Parks' assets.

If Paramount did sell PKI, I'd buy it if I were rich. But I'm not. :(

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

:chef:

Maybe not a DOB (daughter of The Beast) but maybe a Beast III or something were it actually does whoop daddy once and for all end of discussion im sick of everyone going Blah Blah Blah Beast is the Best Blah Blah Blah

• 4 weeks later...
Maybe not a DOB (daughter of The Beast) but maybe a Beast III or something were it actually does whoop daddy once and for all end of discussion im sick of everyone going Blah Blah Blah Beast is the Best Blah Blah Blah

It would be Beast 4. You probably forgot Beastie.

I heard once that PKI was gonna make the worlds tallest fastest only looping wooden roller coaster. Oh, wait.....

But seriously, i've heard plenty of the "Daughter of The Beast" how insane?!?

Well actualy... I kinda started that rumer in my head, like: Well for new rides... I KNOW!!!! DOB!!!! The Only 56milion inversion roller coaster in the world!!!! That would be hard to beet. Well at least I thing I started it in my head. But it would still nead 56milion doctors at the exit. HA HA.

Two years ago I heard a rumor that Wings Diner would be transformed into a Nickelodeon restaurant. I asked Mr. Siebert about it and he assured me it was NOT true. But wouldn't it be cool if it were true? Imagine the Disney-styled Nickelodeon Character meals.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

Chef I remember that one too. But if you think about it, it didn't really make sense to do it. If they did, they would have to retheme everything from HBLand to it with Nick.

Can you say Wild Thornberries Rock Mining Co?

• 2 weeks later...
Two years ago I heard a rumor that Wings Diner would be transformed into a Nickelodeon restaurant.  I asked Mr. Siebert about it and he assured me it was NOT true.  But wouldn't it be cool if it were true? Imagine the Disney-styled Nickelodeon Character meals.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

This was not a rumor but a survey in the park 2 years ago asking if you would eat in a theme restaurant where Wings is at. I think the themes where.

1. Nick Toons

2. HB

3. Brady Bunch

4. Star Track

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...