If We Owned the Park...

Guest TombraiderTy

Guest TombraiderTy

What would you do? Here is what I would do-

1. Replace signs above main entrance, on the International Restaurant, with screens so the ads for rides and such moved

2. Repave the parking lot

3. Add a monorail like ride in the parking lot so you didn't have to walk

4. Replace the screen on the main sign with a color version

5. Take out pet center

6. Expand picnic area that is outside the park

7. Repave the International Street street

8. Add smaller lights on the roofs of International Street

9. Allow guests up to the base of the Eiffel Tower again

10. Allow guests to both parts of the Eiffel Tower's observation deck

11. Redo Paramount Story into a history of the park section

12. Add balcony seating to Paramount Theater

13. Make a fountain show with the Grand Fountains

14. Rename Drop Zone to Toxic Tower

15. Redo Drop Zone so it has a station like a nuclear plant, with fog and cool lighting effects included

16. Reopen International Restaurant as a new, nice restaurant

17. Rename half of Action Zone to Stunt City

18. Rename half of Action Zone and all of Oktoberfest to Adventure Village

19. Removed Xtreme Skyflyer and Sling Shor

20. Redo the effects on Adventure Express

21. Add a mountain like Expedition Everest around Son of Beast, have Son of Beast anamatronic three times in it, and redo the trains

22. Move Congo Falls to Xtreme Skyflyer's place

23. Place a large, two story, shop where Congo Falls was

24. Add some new props to Congo Falls

25. Rename Congo Falls to Amazon Falls

26. Rename Delirium to Booby Trap

27. Remove Days of Thunder

28. Redo Delirium to look like a swinging ax

29. Move Face/Off to near Flight of Fear

30. Add a new ride called Crash Course to Action Zone, where Face/Off once stood

31. Replace Festhause with Car Chase, a 4D moving motion simulator

32. Redo and rename Bubba Gumps

33. Repaint Racer to red, white, and blue

34. Repaint Vortex

35. Redo Vortex's station to include all these small Vortex things

That's all I will say for now, but if I you owned the park, what would you do?

Also, Vortex's symbol is a robotic arm. What if they replaced the trains with robotic arm trains? huh.gif Just an idea

Guest TombraiderTy

lottery laugh.gif

if i had 3 billion bucks this is what I would do

Here is a bit more:

The area around FOF would be renamed Area 51. FOF would be renamed Alien Abduction, and multiple new rides would be added. Here they are:

-Escape Hatch

-Jet Pack

-Solar Blaster

-Screaming UFO

If you would want more info on these rides, just ask

Guest TombraiderTy

Jet Pack- lay down roller coaster

Screaming UFO- Mad tea cup style ride

Solar Blaster- Larget lay down roller coaster

Escape Hatch- Face/Off redone and moved

I would bring back some older rides in to Coney Mall and rename it Coney Island like it was when the park opened. Also I would add alot of flowers and trees to this area of the park. Retheme Action Zone back to a jungle theme. Also add some type of river ride in Rivertown and more themeing along the train.

Edited by Vortex

Guest TombraiderTy

I forget to add that I would add either a claws of doom or tipping tower where Flight Commander once stood. Probably claws of doom, I think tipping tower would collide with Racer

Adventure Village, the upper half of Action Zone and Oktoberfest, would be like a jungle theme. Rivertown would be renamed Congo and have an ancient ruins theme. I still need a good name for the kids' area- any ideas? huh.gif

1.Bring The Swamp back by The Beast.

2.Change FOF back to the outer limits.

3.Bring back the Flyers baby!!!

4.Back behind SOB add a tilt coaster and call it Vertical Limit.

5.Give Top Gun an overhaul.

6.Open International Resteraunt.

7.Open the Eiffel Tower first deck back up.

Well I do have to completely disagree with the removal of Skyflyer and Sling Shot as they are two pay attractions that actually make a lot of money plus the "curb appeal" of those rides are incredable, as good as any other ride in the park. Who doesnt like to see a couple of strangers flown through the air by nothing but a small cable.

Also hasnt the pet center been gone for a while now. I know its at least not being used for pets anymore, I think its just storage.

Guest TombraiderTy

Also hasn't the pet center been gone for a while now. I know its at least not being used for pets anymore, just storage
\

Never knew that

Also, I would removed Xtreme Skyflyer and Sling Shot because they don't fit in an adventure theme

I would changed Flight of Fear not to Outer Limits, but to a Sci-Fi ride. It would have aliens and planets, plus the "black hole" you launch through would be sirling.

I would replace Top Gun altogether with a new suspened, travels fast enough to toss riders past on their sides, almost upside down

Well I do have to completely disagree with the removal of Skyflyer and Sling Shot as they are two pay attractions that actually make a lot of money plus the "curb appeal" of those rides are incredable, as good as any other ride in the park. Who doesnt like to see a couple of strangers flown through the air by nothing but a small cable.

Also hasnt the pet center been gone for a while now. I know its at least not being used for pets anymore, I think its just storage.

Never understood the need for an Upcharged Ride in an amusement park. I figured that Disney established that this type of thing was not a good idea; oh back in the 70's.

1. I would clean all the trash up

2.Keep park closed on Monday's for friends and members of certain websites

3.Add a Intmain hyper

4.Add a Flying Roller Coaster

5.Add some old flats like SkyLab

6.Fix up the Adventure Express

7.Add a full circuit inverted coaster and call it Top Gun

8.Install a better FireWork Show

9.Make the parking lot nicer

10. Cheaper Food and Games

11.Have a jump on and off tram drive around the park.

12.Offer back Stage Tours weekly

13.Take Top Gun out and Son of Beast to add a new wicked wooden coaster made by Intmain

I find it VERY interesting that about 80% of what you all are listing in one way or another is putting the park back to the way it was pre-paramount...

Don't get me wrong I LOVE your ideas! It's just that you guys praise paramount but yet what you would change are the things they have done. If that makes any sense...

-adam12

If I ownded the park I would negotiate and keep all paramount themes to keep the park history during the paramount days theyv'e done great:

for Coney Island section it would be COney island lots of flats more rides awseome.

think it would be important to make oktoberfest a land again not like it is today but make it all of Action Zone. And open a fridays through the park , maybe some other sit down restraunts.

and a total family section with lots of animatronic figures, like at disney

and really just add flowers plants etc.

out front new entrance new front buildings and free to all parking, suntan lotion and all sodas!

also out front a downtown kings- something similar to disney.

also during winterfest lots of indoor rides opened!

and the whole park with lights .

They still advertise the Pet Day Care Center. This came from their website

PET DAY-CARE FACILITY

Your pet deserves a day at the park. You can keep your pet safe and comfortable at our Pet Day-Care Center for just $10.00 per day! Packages are also available for the entire season starting at just $40 per cage. An attendant is always on duty during operating hours. Limited space is available and is on a first come, first serve basis. Overnight pet stays are not permitted. Only service animals for the visually impaired are allowed in the park. All other animals are not permitted inside the park.

If they got rid of it they need to take this off of their site.

They still advertise the Pet Day Care Center. This came from their website

PET DAY-CARE FACILITY

Your pet deserves a day at the park. You can keep your pet safe and comfortable at our Pet Day-Care Center for just $10.00 per day! Packages are also available for the entire season starting at just $40 per cage. An attendant is always on duty during operating hours. Limited space is available and is on a first come, first serve basis. Overnight pet stays are not permitted. Only service animals for the visually impaired are allowed in the park. All other animals are not permitted inside the park.

If they got rid of it they need to take this off of their site.

And yes indeed it's still available. It's right next to the Season Pass processing center. I have seen a few people actually bring their dogs to the Pet Day Care center.

lottery laugh.gif

if i had 3 billion bucks this is what I would do

Here is a bit more:

The area around FOF would be renamed Area 51. FOF would be renamed Alien Abduction, and multiple new rides would be added. Here they are:

-Escape Hatch

-Jet Pack

-Solar Blaster

-Screaming UFO

If you would want more info on these rides, just ask

alian abduction would seem a little cheesy. just name fof area 51? and call the area goverment site?

Guest TombraiderTy
Can anyone show me pictures of Flight Commander? i hear alot about it, but i wasnt living here or anytwhere near here when it was around. Any Info / Pics would be greatly appreciated smile.gif

Here is a good picture:

http://www.pkicentral.com/parkinfo/history...p?album=2&pos=7

screamingnight, Area 51 is so everybody knows it is all alien and UFO related. Alien Abduction is a good name in my opinion, if you have a better one just tell me

Guest TombraiderTy

We have brought our dog on only two vacations, and on both we stayed at a relative's house. Don't except to see me carrying my dog to Disney World

I really wonder how many people use the pet thing becaue I have not seen one person in my 19 yeras going to the park bring in a pet.

I saw quite a few people walking their dogs last year and my son told me tonight that he saw a dog there last weekend going to the pet day care center.

Guest TombraiderTy

I have never seen a pet there

Wouldn't it be cool if both RT and BB were Congo? The train could transport you between the sections!