Phantom Theater

italianchef

Coincidence that you should post a topic about it...I just finished reading it and i thought it was excellent. It kind of made me wish i could ride it one last time. It reminded me of an old style book, like a story from long ago times in the orchestra. If PKI still had Phantom Theater, adding your story to the theming would be a great addition to the ride! Keep up the good stories!

Hi Chef!

It has taken me awhile to peruse the new site (Mac user, is that why?) but I am going to have your story reviewed by someone with far more expertise than I - my 14-year-old daughter. I will let you know what the critic says.

Looks great! And, better picture than on your book!

Chef--

I am that 14-year-old-daughter that was mentioned before...

Well I read the story and I thought it was very good. It fits along with the ride very well and I found it entertaining. I especially liked the part when "Otto punched the vase and broke". Lol. :lol: No really, it is a very good story, better than anything that I ever could have written. It is very creative. I enjoyed it very much and I hope that other people enjoy it also.

-The 14-year-old daughter

:stupid:

The only movie it reminded me of was Amadeus. And, it seemed, no offense, that the whole story was based on that movie. The similarities were scary. Again, take no offense, I am simply infferring. The story was good, but did not boast a Phantom Theatre feel to it. No where near creepy enough. But, you are the writer. However, if you would like to see my rendition of the story, then please tell me. But, its the whole story of Kings Island. 3 books, 450pg's each, 14 font. (I'm working on a copyright) Anyway, I could post excerpts. But, I've done that on certain other PKI websites and they got quite heated that I did. So, I need to know if anyone would be interested. Sorry for upstaging your topic Italianchef.

The only movie it reminded me of was Amadeus. And, it seemed, no offense, that the whole story was based on that movie. The similarities were scary. Again, take no offense, I am simply infferring. The story was good, but did not boast a Phantom Theatre feel to it. No where near creepy enough. But, you are the writer. However, if you would like to see my rendition of the story, then please tell me. But, its the whole story of Kings Island. 3 books, 450pg's each, 14 font. (I'm working on a copyright) Anyway, I could post excerpts. But, I've done that on certain other PKI websites and they got quite heated that I did. So, I need to know if anyone would be interested. Sorry for upstaging your topic Italianchef.

It reminded you of Amadeus? That's ironic because I was inspired by Phantom of the Opera. Nevertheless, I appreciate the positive comments you made. I don't see you as a writing competitor as I didn't write the story for profit....but a potential writing partner.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

:chef:

Mrs. G,

Once again your writing has brought a smile to my face. You are indeed clever and funny. I hope that you'll make it to the PKIC Day at PKI on 10/11. I will be there and look forward to meeting many people.

On a side note, I'm glad that you appreciate my portrayal of The Maestro.

Have a groovy day!

Italian Chef

:chef:

It has taken me awhile to peruse the new site (Mac user, is that why?)

The front page is the only page that loads slow because it has the script error that I'm still working to fix. All the other pages should load at the regular spped that your computer loads anyother page. I am here at school and we ave Mac computers and they load at regular speed. The fact that we are running a fiber line is beside the point.