Whats your favorite ride and why

PKIMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Even though this is like the 800th topic like this i will get my vote in. The Beast because you get this feeling of beig out of control in the woods and it has the double helixes covered. So awesome especially going around 70 mph.

The Beast. An experience like nothing else. To me, it goes way beyond being a roller coaster, its like an adventure. Even though I've rode it countless times, every time I ride it, I have to laugh to myself because it feels so out of control. It also has sort of a 70's horror movie vibe to it, too, even when I'm in the queue line. Like you're out in the woods and something crazy is going to happen.

beast because it's totally awesome. And because it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo crazy.

Did I mention it's awesome?

Toumb raider and Flight of Fear tie at second place for gret theming.

Son of Beast at third for intensity.

Face Off at fourth for supercoolness

Vortex at fifth because it was the first looper I have ever ridden

Delerium and Drop Zone tied for sixth for being smooth, having coolness, and speed

Italian Job seventh because my MOM likes it- when she hated The Beastie.

^^that's weird too because it was the only time she ever used the word "hate."

Top Gun eighth because it's so short, so you get to ride it over and over and over...

all the water rides ninth because you get wet

Adventure Express tenth because it was the first real roller coaster I had ever ridden (at PKI.)

~vl2

Of the rides at PKI these days:

Flight of Fear. Why? It's an amazing and wonderful ride...from the theming (which Paramount could do a better job of keeping up) to the launch to the marvelous hang time!

I also miss Phantom Theater, King Cobra, The Flying Eagles, and...of all things, Scooby's Ghoster Coaster. Laugh all you want.

And way back there, Enchanted Voyage. And even The Rotor!

Then again, what do you expect? I still miss The Shooting Star at Coney Island in Cinci!

The Beast, not to sound like everyone else but this ride always makes me smile and laugh everytime I'm on it and when I get off. No matter how many times I ride it it always feels different, Some days it feels way faster and more out of control than usual and other days it's more timid. It's long, fast and way back in the woods. Plus you can't beat the night rides.

Flight of Fear, Top Gun, Son of Beast, Delerium and Drop Zone all tie for second.

Son of Beast

Yes thats right I am one of the few that love this ride. Why because for 99% of the ride is extremely loud, violent, and out of control. The only exception is the loop, which provides a moment of grace and complete silence. The loop is almost as if the world goes into slow motion because it is such a contrast from the rest of the ride. Thats why SOB in my opinion is the best.

P.S. anyone that says I am crazy, because SOB just beats the hell out of you. Well go ride some other woodies around the country like Texas Giant, Raggin Wolf Bobs and then we will talk.

^

^

Then I think you will agree that they are much worse than SOB

Nah. I love violent rides.

SOB, on the other hand, is just rough.

Violent...good.

Rough...can normally be fixed.

I sure hope they do.

Anyway, I am glad you love Son of Beast. Thing needs some admirers.

Good for you and for Sonny! smile.gif

Seriously.

Guest TombraiderTy
Son of Beast

Yes thats right I am one of the few that love this ride. Why because for 99% of the ride is extremely loud, violent, and out of control. The only exception is the loop, which provides a moment of grace and complete silence. The loop is almost as if the world goes into slow motion because it is such a contrast from the rest of the ride. Thats why SOB in my opinion is the best.

P.S. anyone that says I am crazy, because SOB just beats the hell out of you. Well go ride some other woodies around the country like Texas Giant, Raggin Wolf Bobs and then we will talk.

Son of Beast is better then a lot of wooden roller coasters