skyflyer or sling shot

coasterguy1991

Which ever you choose, if you get there early buy your ticket first thing, they are usually cheaper and you can come back to ride anytime that day with your ticket.

Last time I was there I paid $5 for SlingShot, and two minutes later the price went to $10, by the time I left the park it was $15.

Why not do both. They normally always run some kind of special. I have seen skylier being as cheap at $5 dollars. The last time I did Skyflier it was $10 a person which was back on Easter. Singshot also has these deals.

hey yeah buy your ticket first thing in the morning. games runs those stands and controls the prices, they want you to ride when you buy the ticket or that is the intention anyway, but they don't inforce this so buy it early and come back at peak. I would personally choose slingshot especially because not many parks have it, or if you really want to uro bungey will be open in the morning, I don't know how thrilling it is but in the morning last year I charged a dollar to some of the earliest guests. so it might be worth your dollar to try.

I rode Skyflyer, and it is a fun ride, but after the first couple of swings, there is not much to it. I have never tried Slingshot, but would like to. The $5 deals they have in the mornings are a good deal, considering they have been known to charge as much as $20 per person for it!

As for the Eurobungee, I would imagine that it would be a rather boring thing to experience. I could not see people paying $7 to do that thing. It wastes space, and that location would be better served by some sort of attention grabbing flat ride. That side of Coney Mall needs some TLC as it is a little "dead."

That's tough because I love them both. This much I'll say:

Xtreme Skyflyer - I got nervous on the way up and scared when I was dropped. After that, it was smooth sailing as I swung like a pendulum.

Sling Shot - I never screamed so much in my whole f---ing life!! It was scary and awesome at the same time. My adrenilin rushed - and the view of the Eiffel Tower while spinning backwards. WOW!!! Awesome!

Hence, I recommend Sling Shot.

Have a great weekend!

Italian Chef

chef.gif

hey yeah buy your ticket first thing in the morning. games runs those stands and controls the prices, they want you to ride when you buy the ticket or that is the intention anyway, but they don't inforce this so buy it early and come back at peak. I would personally choose slingshot especially because not many parks have it, or if you really want to uro bungey will be open in the morning, I don't know how thrilling it is but in the morning last year I charged a dollar to some of the earliest guests. so it might be worth your dollar to try.

actually, I encourage people to buy their ticket early and then come back any time they want... oh, and I do encourage all my associates to do the same. Judging by your name, you might know me, or you probably should, if you are in games as the name implies.

• 1 month later...

I've only ridden Sling Shot but Skyflier looks like it might be more fun. I would think that Skyflier would have a lot more suspense considering you have to be hoisted up and it's probably a lot more 'free' feeling that SlingShot.

Yeah if you can get your tickets while they have those specials going on, it's a great deal. I think the cheapest I have paid for both was 10 dollars per ride. Skyflier I think is scarier when you do it by yourself.

• 1 month later...

Slingshot goes by so fast you don't feel it in your stomach at all.. I was honestly extremely dissapointed. On my extreme scale I give it a 3/10.

Skyflyer is amazing especially if you pull the ripcord. On my extreme scale I give it a 7/10.

Especially the fact you feel to safe on Slingshot, your in a ball, sitting down. On slingshot your sitting in a vest held by strings, plus your laying down... so thats just me I guess.

I got my moneys worth on both though, but I find skyflyer much more enjoyable.

Skyflyer is definately scarier than Sling Shot. But both rides are awesome. After my third ride on Slingshot I realized its just plain fun. I love it. Used to be terrifyed of it though. Skyflyer is just AMAZING. You MUST do it sometime. To steal from Busch Gardens "Like Nothing Else". laugh.gif