TR: Skyhawk Media Day

AZ Kinda Guy

I'm sure the ride is pretty awesome. I was on the slightly smaller version at Kennywood tihs week and wasn't impressed. As for the Cedar Point version compared to the Giant Frisbee, I"m sure Skyhawk has a more fun swing motion with the compressed air that gives bursts of power to swing you up faster if that made any sense. What will prob have me liking the Giant Frisbees more still is the different angles that you swing back and fourth. O well, I'm sure its still awesome.

Great pics and nice trip. I have a couple of questions.

1.)did you actually get to talk the biggest coaster fantic ever, Paul Rueben? If you did was he a good guy?

2.)When you said you were in the park at 4 am were you getting there or were you leaving. I noticed in the gas station you had your ticket stubs so you must have already left by then.

3.)How many times did you get to ride it and was it better than our own home park's Delirium?

From what I heard from the people who went last weekend to CP, they told me Skyhawk looks like nothing special. Before you know it once it gets to full swing it slows down and ends. That tells me at first it is probably not a great ride but on the other hand people who have been on it said it pulls some sweet airtime. I'll have to ride it myself to decide.

Great pics and nice trip. I have a couple of questions.

1.)did you actually get to talk the biggest coaster fantic ever, Paul Rueben? If you did was he a good guy?

2.)When you said you were in the park at 4 am were you getting there or were you leaving. I noticed in the gas station you had your ticket stubs so you must have already left by then.

3.)How many times did you get to ride it and was it better than our own home park's Delirium?

Jasper,

1. No I didn't nor did I try to.

2. We arrived at around 4:30 AM on Thursday morning and left around 2 PM.

3. I rode it around 20-30 times and I still prefer the Frisbees. biggrin.gif

Combat,

The only similarities I find in the two ride models are the swinging motion. Other than that, the two rides are very different. (Forces,Restraints, Feel. ETC)