*VIDEO* Fox 19 Goes behind the Scenes of The Beast

CoastersRZ

Apparantely, from what I just heard from my brother, Fox 19 in Cincinnati will be doing a behind the scenes segment on The Beast at PKI set to air on the Monday morning newscast on Fox 19. Not sure what all they are going to show, or what the purpose of the story is, but just thought I`d give everyone a head up.

The story might involve Don Helbig, the person famous for the amount of times he has ridden The Racer. I saw him at the park on Saturday, when a camera man and reporter were in the station for The Beast.

I saw Don and his daughter in the park tonight, near Nickelodeon Universe and Rivertown.

I saw the preview of what they will do, Sheila Gray will get the chance to walk up the track of The Beast. I'll try to tune in between 4:30 and 9:00 am, but I've lately been a late waker-upper.

That would explain why there was a camera and crew filming The Beast when we were there on Saturday. We weren’t sure which T.V. station they were from since we are from Columbus. They were filming a lady in the front seat of The Beast and when we were on the ride they were filming at the bottom of the first hill. Hopefully someone will see the segment and let us know how it was.

Don knows his Hockey he was going to be the VP of the Cincinnati Railraiders

but the team couldn't come up with 2000 season ticket holders.

But there's talk of and NHL team going in partners with the Gardens and they may have Hockey here in 2007/2008 season, nothing better to do in this city from

Jan til April. His record of riding The Beast may slow down if he moves to another hockey town to find job.

Don knows his Hockey he was going to be the VP of the Cincinnati Railraiders

but the team couldn't come up with 2000 season ticket holders.

But there's talk of and NHL team going in partners with the Gardens and they may have Hockey here in 2007/2008 season, nothing better to do in this city from

Jan til April. His record of riding The Beast may slow down if he moves to another hockey town to find job.

Cyclones are back this year too, so atleast theres some hokcy around here although its not at the gardens....