167 AUSSome new photos!

PKICentral.com updates this week with 167 brand new photos from Crocodile Dundee's Boomerang Bay. Link

Also, don't forget to register for PKICs brand new mailing list! Our mailing list will send out PKIC updates, and PKI news. Along with reminders of upcoming park events. Registration is free and can be found here!

Did you know that a national survey found that Ohio has a higher rate of obsesity than any other area in North America?

It's true.

For proof, simply look at the people in that waterpark. It's really a shame.

Shaggy

yes its true that America is turning fat but some people can't help it. Like people with eating disorders or a very slow metablism or a high stress life. Just because someone is differenet doesn't mean you should make fun of them. :offtopic: Yes I know its off topic but I find that post really disturbing.

A very nice update, I am going to have to split my comments up since both Dane and Ryan took pictures.

Ryan

• Variety
  • Close Up Shots OF Riders
  • Ride Signs
My Favorite Picture of Yours is IMG_1756.jpg

Dane

• Excellent Angles
  • Larger Variety
  • Interesting Action Pictures
My Favorite Picture Of Yours Is DSCF0136.jpg

Got To Love Wallabies With Fishing Poles :ph34r:

"Just because someone is differenet doesn't mean you should make fun of them. Yes I know its off topic but I find that post really disturbing."

Get your heart off of your sleeve. I wasn't making fun of anyone. I was merely pointing out that obesity is the possibly the fastest growing disease right now. Those pictures simply prove how much of an epidemic it is.

If I were making fun of people I would have called them names, which I do not do.

Shaggy