Riders Needed Thursday Morning!

I just got an email from Maureen Kaiser of Paramount's Kings Island marketing communications requesting your assistance. She is looking for 40 people: men, women, and children to participate in Nickelodeon Universe's satellite media event. She needs you bright and early at PKI at 5:45am and the filming will start around 6am and last through 8am. THEN she needs people at 11:30am to ride for about an hour. The rides that will be covered are Planton's Plunge, Avatar, and Rugrat's Runaway Reptar.

Thanks in advance for those of you who decide to get there so early and help out. Maureen said breakfast would be provided but hey, what more can we ask than being able to get to the park on a day when it's closed, ride rides for hours, and get free breakfast?

If you are interested, please make your reservations with Maureen Kaiser (Maureen.Kaiser@paramountparks.com).

Thanks a billion everyone.

Regards,

Ryan

PKICentral.com - Because we don't give a darn how they do it on America's Roller Coast.

Yeah same problem here i would love to go and maybe take my little cousin but i am sure it would never happen. I could not get excused and even if i did my uncle works and he would not let me and my dad take him. Even though he is like me and is an avid PKI'er.

If only I could. I'm technically done with all my exams on wednesday, but I have to come back for 2 days of nothing. Then again, I havent skipped any days yet...(though I highly doubt I could get my parents to drive me up to PKI at 5:45 am)

If only I could. I'm technically done with all my exams on wednesday, but I have to come back for 2 days of nothing. Then again, I havent skipped any days yet...(though I highly doubt I could get my parents to drive me up to PKI at 5:45 am)

Same here. I know how it feels.

Same here. I know how it feels.

You go to Walnut too?

PKIC friends,

Maureen here.....I want to make sure you know that you can come even for a little while. You certainly don't need to stay the entire time! Come for a handful of rides or stay all day - you are always welcome!!

Happy Monday!

So if the thing were to Start @ 5.45am Sharp i could stay for a good 45 minutes, before leaving to go back to Fairfield, and i could catch the start of school in time smile.gif

I may have to consider it smile.gif

Thx for that info Maureen, much appreciated.

Guest faceoff

As a gold pass holder,i would love to be there. But being that i am four hours

away and work till 4 am-i don't see how i would be able. If this was a monday,

i would drive down sunday and stay overnight and be there bright and early.

I have already been there this season and can't wait to return. Have a nice

day. smile.gif