A Very Special Thank You

I just wanted to thank everyone who got up bright and early to attend the media event at PKI today. For those of you who didn't go, you missed quite a good time. Some of us go upwards of 30 rides on Reptar!

I'm sure they'll be doing different TV and commercial filmings in the future, and you guys will be the first to know. I'd recommend doing it at least once.

A very special thank you goes out to Maureen and Jennifer for such a great opportunity and such a fun day!

Regards,

Ryan

PKICentral.com - Jealousy, is that what it is?

I second what Ryan said.....THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

Despite the cold and a little dampness, it was a great time. I am so grateful for everyone's assistance, enthusiasm and positive attitude. The day wouldn't have been as successful without you.

PKIC rocks!!!

biggrin.gif

Maureen

I`m glad to hear that things went well at the press event today. Having been fortunate to go to the WinterFest media night, PKI takes really good care of the media! It was an honor that I was among the first to experience WinterFest. PKI as a whole has been tremendously supportive of the enthusiast community and offered us many AWESOME perks and special events. Thanks PKI, for allowing us such wonderful opportunities!!

Hah, yeah it was great. Despite it being absolutely way to early i had a great time. The guys infront of me had a 20time marathon on the Reptar, and the Avatar was sweet....

Just for those that were there, i was the lonely looking fella with the PKI Coat and the camera lol

^ Unfortunately, a lot of new stations go on at 4:30-7am-ish so it would have been unfeasable to have it later. Then again, if any of you know me, you know that I HATE getting up early and I totally didn't regret this. It honestly was an awesome time!