Crowds

kjkjkj

I was there 2 weeks ago, and it seemed like between 6pm and 8pm things seemed to die down. I was there between 3 and 8, and was able to ride, Delirium, drop zone, top gun, Vortex x2, avatar, beast, ijst, and fof, all within the 5 hours, so I thought it wasnt that bad.

Not to mention, you will probably see the crowd a bit mor dispersed this weekend thanks to the gold pass preview of BB

Yeah. I left the park at 12:45 today. The crowds were insane. Traffic on Kings Island Drive was still backed up at almost 1. The parking lot was almost full to the point where cars were soon going to have to be parking in the Deep South lot (to the right of the South parking tolls). I`m sure the park made a LOT of money today.

Waterpark was pretty slow but it was very nice to get away from the crowds in the other park. The band they had there today was great!! The water in some attractions was ok while others was pretty cold, But we knew that going in.

Yeah. Also, I believe that the Awesome Aussie Twister water slide was closed today because it is receiving a paint job, correct? (That is the water slide with tubes that twist around each other and right next to the Boomerang Bay train station). Speaking of the train, they did have it up and running today!

Yes, The Awesome Aussie Twister water slide was closed today it was wraped up with large plastic tarps. The tubes were not and their was alot of Fall leaves in the tubes. Other water atracctions that was closed today were:

Tasmanian Typhoone

Snowy River Rampage

P.S. Did I mention the band was great today!!

Interesting that both of the four person raft rides were closed. I wonder if it was a staffing issue, if those rides weren`t simply ready yet, or it the lack of crowds did not warrant them being opened. With a high in the low 70s, it was rather cool to be swimming, especially with the cool breeze in the air.

Yes it was a little on the cool side, but I would of rather been in a raft than in the water. Tasmanian Typhoone really to me didn't look like they have done anything with it this year. I could not see Snowy River because the had it roped off by the Lazy River. They seemed to be well staffed in the waterpark. The employees seemed to be enjoying thier selves today, As a few would just start a coversation with us, Everyone at the seemed to enjoy thier jobs today. Lots of smilling faces. smile.gif

considering you are a wealth of knowledge, you should know what capacity is.

The question was if it was close to capacity.

I have no idea how Paramount makes that determination.

I can explain how it was considered at one time. And I know that it usually only reached capacity in which the gates were closed a couple times a year. Those times usually did not occure until July or August, though.