May 20th

We left home about 45minutes away at about 8:30 and got to the park at 9:27. We waited 15minutes to get past security and then took a left when we entered the park, thinking that since we have Gold Passes we could do Early Ride Time. Well when we got there we figured out that you cant even get over to ride the rides. Any help??

We ran straight for Delerium, snaging the first ride on the day. I got #29. The ride was awesome as always, first ride on the season. After the ride was over we got back in line, waited no longer than 10minutes to get back on. Next ride I was #27.

After that we went over to FoF and waited 3 trains to ride. I never realized how rough, well rough isnt a good term but bumpy I guess the ride was. Now, these 3rides are all in the span of 45minutes. We waited for IJ:ST for 20minutes or so I got front seat which made it a little better I guess. When we got done there we headed over to The Beast. We waited a good half hour for it, really it was a great ride.

After that we headed over to Chick-fa-le. When we finished we went over to Tomb Raider... finding it was closed. So then we headed over to check out Face-Off. The line was out all the way of the queues. So we went to Top Gun. I noticed that SOB was running. I thought it was going to be closed til Memorial Day. So we waited 25minutes for Top Gun. After we concluded there The Racer was next. I rode forward but it was'nt plesent. When we got done we headed to FoF to see the line was extended outside! We went to see if the SpongeBob 3-D ride got a new show and it did, but they were in the middle of changing the film to a Hanna Barbara one.

Thats it so the final count was...

Delerium:2

Beast:1

Top Gun:1

IJ:ST:1

Racer:1

FoF:1

Yes indeed there are early ride dates for Gold Season Pass Holders, i will have more info tomorrow if someone doesnt post them by the time i get home. But i can confirm there are, i was looking at the dates for them inbetween cycles, cut i forget what they were lol.

Quick Question, on my wasy out of work the park looked Very Busy! How long did you wait inline for the rides you rode?

Yes, I waited a little under an hour for Son of Beast today, around 12 o`clock. The reason you could not ride any rides this morning with your Gold Pass is because there was no early ride times in the main park this weekend. The Gold Pass perk this weekend is the private party over at Boomerang Bay. When Gold Pass early ride time is offered, DO NOT go through the main security area. Instead, head over by the season pass building. There are metal detectors over there, and a side entrance to the park that the park is using for entrance to the ERT areas.

We were thier on Friday May 19th @ around 5:30 till 9, And it was pretty much walk on any ride. We knew to ride everything then because we felt like on the next day it was going to be crazy and it was. My daughter didn't even want to wait in those lines. Although we enjoyed seeing the park and midway full of people playing games. So we just sat back and people watched for little bit, It was a nice change. I just don't understand when the park is slow on a friday night they close at 9pm, But when they are very busy on a saturday they close at 8pm.

Hay good to see you guys got some rides in, and guess how many people were at the park on Saturday 20th of May, anyone?? At 3:00 when my closed shift started, 18,000 plus, and at 5:00pm a whopping 32,000 plus, yes you could say the park was busy! I heard that IJ had to close early from something, so they brought the people in line over to Beast to let them ride. And man did you see all those school and grey hound style bus's to, there was 30 plus bus's! But the day ended on A high note, I was there still helping clean up 9:20pm, the park closed at 8:00pm wink.gif .

Hay good to see you guys got some rides in, and guess how many people were at the park on Saturday 20th of May, anyone?? At 3:00 when my closed shift started, 18,000 plus, and at 5:00pm a whopping 32,000 plus, yes you could say the park was busy! I heard that IJ had to close early from something, so they brought the people in line over to Beast to let them ride. And man did you see all those school and grey hound style bus's to, there was 30 plus bus's! But the day ended on A high note, I was there still helping clean up 9:20pm, the park closed at 8:00pm wink.gif .

32K in the park at 5pm and they still closed at 8pm?

I can't imagine that they didn't expand the hours.

That's nuts.